Forums
Posted By: Katryn Mersey Park firework display just 15minutes!!! - 5th Nov 2011 8:01pm
well that was a shock before 6.30pm till 6.45pm not much of a display really nothing on last year frown
Originally Posted by Kathryn
well that was a shock before 6.30pm till 6.45pm not much of a display really nothing on last year frown
It`s probably to do with cut back`s or some thing like that ,shame isn`t it eh
Lingham was ok and leasowe seemed to last forever
Ha Ha you should come to the Woodchurch one

It lasts from October to January lol
I thought it was good, I must just be easily pleased.
I thought it was fab
I thought they were great too x
Yes I was very impressed smile
Didn't go last year so carnt comment
Central Park was its usual impressive self.......started loud & just got louder....lasted about 20 mins.
The fireworks were ok at Mersey Park, not bad for free, i came back and let my own off, pretty lame to the ones at the park
[quote=lemonhead]The fireworks were ok at Mersey Park, not bad for free, i came back and let my own off, pretty lame to the ones at the park [/quote Hi Lemonhead did you enjoy it though? smile
Originally Posted by gypsyjune
Originally Posted by Kathryn
It`s probably to do with cut back`s or some thing like that ,shame isn`t it eh

maybe the council wanted to ave more money for their Christmas lunches happy
[quote=lemonhead]The fireworks were ok at Mersey Park, not bad for free, i came back and let my own off, pretty lame to the ones at the park [/quote Hi Lemonhead did you enjoy it though? smile

yes it was great, stood in the wrong place though, smoke smoke and smoke
Originally Posted by lemonhead

Wow that`s unusual that on bonfire night ,i hope you complained lol smile
Originally Posted by lemonhead

Wow that`s unusual that on bonfire night ,i hope you complained lol smile

i know fancy that, the wind was blowing the smoke towards me and only me, boohoo

im glad to say its all gone quiet round here at the mo
Posted By: Schuu Re: Mersey Park firework display just 15minutes!!! - 5th Nov 2011 11:40pm
We sat on the benches in Vicky Park and watched, saw the whole display and avoided the crowds. Decent enough for my little kids I thought, couldve been longer but they enjoyed it.
[youtube]9sPQ_SEbl1c[/youtube]
Thanks hun for putting my vid up, saves me asking how to do it, haha !
Its a free show. Nothing wrong with 15 mins. I went to Sefton Park and that was only 15 mins also.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral