Forums
Posted By: ilovecuba loads of police at shops on town meadow lane - 10th Oct 2011 2:22pm
Hubby just walked past to go to work and has phoned me to say that the shops are all taped off with loads of police there. he said a body which looked like a young girl was on floor and they had a man in back of police car.
Posted By: AlexB Re: loads of police at shops on town meadow lane - 10th Oct 2011 2:34pm
Originally Posted by ilovecuba
he said a body which looked like a young girl was on floor and they had a man in back of police car.

Body suggests death?

Or was it a person injured?
Daughter just phoned as she by shop, she said it looks like a body from distance but its not, its a coat and bag. But it is all taped off .
Glad my daughters eyesight is better than hubby's. Just hope nothing bad has happened as there was trouble there last week.
Posted By: neilmcc Re: loads of police at shops on town meadow lane - 10th Oct 2011 3:02pm
a man collapsed in the shop i have just been told and has been taken to hospital
i think its more than a man collapsing !!! they would just phone ambulance for that, you would'nt get area taped off and 4 cop cars surrounding it. It does look like some sort of crime scene as the clothes and bag are still on floor. But until the true facts come about no one knows anything. hubby has just been called a bleedin plonker for saying it loked like a body !!!!
Posted By: bazzoh Re: loads of police at shops on town meadow lane - 10th Oct 2011 3:13pm
http://www.wirralglobe.co.uk/news/9...er_man_s_body_is_found_in_Wirral_street/
http://www.wirralglobe.co.uk/news/9...er_man_s_body_is_found_in_Wirral_street/
oops sum1 beat me to it lol u get dat thru facey?
Posted By: bazzoh Re: loads of police at shops on town meadow lane - 10th Oct 2011 3:16pm
haha yeah ! sorry dude!
Gosh another death, what is Wirral coming too frown
Posted By: AlexB Re: loads of police at shops on town meadow lane - 10th Oct 2011 4:08pm
Its almost like someone has decided Wirral needs a population cull!
Just been told that it was an old man in shop he was taking his clothes off and weeing and pooing so the shop owners threw him out where he fell on floor. They phoned for ambulance but he was dead when they got to him !!!!!
Posted By: AlexB Re: loads of police at shops on town meadow lane - 10th Oct 2011 4:18pm
Just been told that it was an old man in shop he was taking his clothes off and weeing and pooing so the shop owners threw him out where he fell on floor. They phoned for ambulance but he was dead when they got to him !!!!!

Involuntary manslaughter?
Posted By: ex0__ Re: loads of police at shops on town meadow lane - 10th Oct 2011 4:23pm
Originally Posted by AlexB
Involuntary manslaughter?

Wouldn't hold in court in a bazillion years unless it could be proven that actually physically removing him caused his death.
Shopkeeper must be feeling as guilty as hell if this is the unfortunate chain of circumstances.
Poor old guy - that is so tragic. The possibility was he was having a heart attack and everything just let go. What a dreadful way to die.
I drove past before and wondered what had happened. There was one police car there, police tape cordoning of the shop and a couple of clothes on the floor outside.
I rarely go in there any more. A bit of poo on the floor wont make it much grottier than it usually is in there.
It was one of the local alcoholics that died. Shop is open again now !!!
Posted By: AlexB Re: loads of police at shops on town meadow lane - 10th Oct 2011 7:01pm

Fcuk 'em then. Life goes on.

What a horrible insensitive thing to say Alex.
Posted By: ex0__ Re: loads of police at shops on town meadow lane - 10th Oct 2011 7:55pm
Yeah Alex. You goin' to hell boi!
Originally Posted by ex0__

Ha ha, wondered when you'd have a say.
Posted By: AlexB Re: loads of police at shops on town meadow lane - 10th Oct 2011 8:04pm
Originally Posted by Pepper_Head
Originally Posted by ex0__

Ha ha, wondered when you'd have a say.

You'll be wanting to notify us both then!?
Posted By: Clive Re: loads of police at shops on town meadow lane - 11th Oct 2011 10:40am
POLICE have confirmed they are not treating the unexplained death of a man found outside a Wirral shop on Monday as suspicious.

Police were called to Town Meadow Lane in Moreton at around 2.45pm, following reports that the 56-year-old had collapsed outside the Lifestyle Express convenience store.

Staff had called emergency services and the man was later pronounced dead.

A post-mortem is yet to take place to ascertain the cause of death.

The man's next of kin are being sought. He is yet to be formally identified.

Source
Posted By: AlexB Re: loads of police at shops on town meadow lane - 11th Oct 2011 10:53am

I should point out that this was meant as sarcasm.

Reading it again this morning, it clearly didn't come across like that.

Posted By: ex0__ Re: loads of police at shops on town meadow lane - 11th Oct 2011 10:58am
I should point out that this was meant as sarcasm.

Reading it again this morning, it clearly didn't come across like that.

I was just trollin frown
© Wirral-Wikiwirral