Forums
Posted By: PunchIt Help with substance addiction - 7th Oct 2011 8:00pm
Today we had a premier of one of our videos in the Liverpool World Museum which went really well. The video was basically highlighting a drama performance that had been performed by a group of people on their journey through recovery specifically looking at how drama had helped them.

Meeting these people has really opened my eyes and changed my opinions on what people in recovery are like. This group is from the Arch Centre in Birkenhead and honestly they are all genuinely lovely people who are so happy to finally be better. They are all polite, intelligent, friendly and I honestly wish them the best of luck in the future. Just in case anybody is interested in the video we premiered today then the short promo is available here...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOd3XtTNnj8
Posted By: Katryn Re: Help with substance addiction - 7th Oct 2011 10:03pm
Hi i used to attend Arch for alcohol addiction the staff there truly are brilliant and very supportive, good on them for highlighting substance abuse.

Been alcohol free for over 2 years now.
Posted By: Wiggi77 Re: Help with substance addiction - 7th Oct 2011 10:06pm
Well done Kathryn
Posted By: cathie Re: Help with substance addiction - 8th Oct 2011 7:19am
withthat well done x
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Help with substance addiction - 8th Oct 2011 7:52am
An uncle of mine use to work there a few years ago..
Posted By: veggiepunk666 Re: Help with substance addiction - 8th Oct 2011 8:07am
yeah kathryn i've been through arch,the aftercare was amazing! am so glad i went there ,thats the hardest part..once you do that you always have a chance smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral