Forums
Posted By: DebbieQ Cheap Chester Zoo tickets from Cheshire Oaks? - 12th Jul 2011 9:38am
Hiya,

I remember a couple of years ago I got Chester Zoo tickets from Cheshire Oaks as it was cheaper and gave you fast track entrance - does anyone know if they still sell them and if so for how much?

Thanks in advance!

Deb smile
have just googled and been oaks website all it says is the zoo is close by..

you can usually get vouchers online to print out if your search zoo discount codes etc..
Posted By: DebbieQ Re: Cheap Chester Zoo tickets from Cheshire Oaks? - 12th Jul 2011 10:40am
Thanks for the reply and for looking!

I've just got a reply to an email I sent to Cheshire Oaks which I'll post in case anyone else is interested...

Thank you for your email .The prices for the Zoo tickets at Cheshire oaks are:
Adults - £14.40
Children- £10.50 (3 -15yrs) -
Concessions -£11.50
You can buy them at our Boathouse Office opposite Holland and Barrett (we can only take cash sales at this office)
Alternatively you can buy them at our VIC Office on Car Park A opposite Toshiba.
You can pay with cash or card.
We open at 10:00am Sunday to Friday and at 9.00am on Saturdays.

Cheaper than getting them at the zoo but not by much (I'm sure I only paid a tenner there last time)

Deb
Posted By: DebbieQ Re: Cheap Chester Zoo tickets from Cheshire Oaks? - 12th Jul 2011 10:51am
Originally Posted by DebbieQ
Thanks for the reply and for looking!

I've just got a reply to an email I sent to Cheshire Oaks which I'll post in case anyone else is interested...

Thank you for your email .The prices for the Zoo tickets at Cheshire oaks are:
Adults - £14.40
Children- £10.50 (3 -15yrs) -
Concessions -£11.50
You can buy them at our Boathouse Office opposite Holland and Barrett (we can only take cash sales at this office)
Alternatively you can buy them at our VIC Office on Car Park A opposite Toshiba.
You can pay with cash or card.
We open at 10:00am Sunday to Friday and at 9.00am on Saturdays.

Cheaper than getting them at the zoo but not by much (I'm sure I only paid a tenner there last time)

Deb

Should have said - Ticket Prices at the zoo (High Season) are:

Adults - £17.00/£15.40
Child - 13.00/11.50

The higher price is the "voluntary donation" price...
If you look on moneysupermarket you can get a free child ticket .
Posted By: Nigel Re: Cheap Chester Zoo tickets from Cheshire Oaks? - 12th Jul 2011 4:21pm
But who in thier right mind is gonna pay the higher price in this climate - were every penny counts?
NHS staff get discounted admission if they take their staff ID.
i got a ticket i can use all year, it cost 145 pound, that for 2 adults and a childs ticket, we can get any time we want, great value for money, 5 pound in the car, a few butties = a cheap day out bananalama
© Wirral-Wikiwirral