Forums
Posted By: Mr_Matt_Thunder Rumored travelers site in Moreton - 21st Apr 2011 3:38pm
Hello every one,

Wasn't sure where to post this thread or unsure if it has been covered before but i just want people to beware of a proposed "travelers site" in Moreton. The area in question is a small set of woods on the Upton bye pass. Rumor going around that the land has been bought by "travelers". Am posting this really as i want the wider community to beware of would could potentially happen at this site in Moreton.

I would like to invite an open discussion on your views of travelers sites and the impact on the surrounding comnnunity
Posted By: Mr_Matt_Thunder Re: Rumored travelers site in Moreton - 21st Apr 2011 3:42pm
sorry about my poor spelling as well lol!! tease
Posted By: RedMen231 Re: Rumored travelers site in Moreton - 21st Apr 2011 6:00pm
if the story is true,its going to be hell cos all they do is get drunk ,fight, steal and apear to have fire arms,the land will become a tip.
Posted By: RobBB Re: Rumored travelers site in Moreton - 21st Apr 2011 6:13pm
There has been a spate of breaking into cars over the last few weeks.
They are already banging on doors around Upton.
Wanted to jet wash path using your water and elec and only wanted £250 CASH OF COURSE!!!
The path was about 12 sq mtrs
Bunch from Runcorn travelled to Upton area about two years ago and got my old Mum, once for tarmac on her path, weeds are growing through it now, and then 6 months later same crew were landscape gardeners £250 for wrecking her garden, though what the one on the roof of her bungalow was doing was anybody's guess.
Council needs to drive them out of town!
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Rumored travelers site in Moreton - 21st Apr 2011 7:21pm
I hope this isnt the site where the ancient headstones are! Not because 'they' are travellers!
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Rumored travelers site in Moreton - 21st Apr 2011 7:28pm
That site with the graves was bid for last year some time by travellers, but the local community got together and bought it instead for "the public good".

I'm not sure if across the bypass where the phone mast is, was up for grabs as well, something makes me think it was.
Posted By: rentaclown100 Re: Rumored travelers site in Moreton - 21st Apr 2011 8:31pm
they will rob your teeth, hope they go away
© Wirral-Wikiwirral