Forums
Posted By: Victor_Meldrew Just Moved House, Need A Window Cleaner - 26th Dec 2009 12:28pm
Myself and my fiancee have just moved to the CH41 area and we need a window cleaner for our new house, we are looking for someone to do our windows monthly.

Does anyone know of anyone please and a good price.
Posted By: chris_gilly Re: Just Moved House, Need A Window Cleaner - 26th Dec 2009 8:36pm
there are usually a few walking round, best bet collor one of them! or if not yellow pages?
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Just Moved House, Need A Window Cleaner - 27th Dec 2009 3:19pm
Are you gona tell us- on the relevant page- how you proposed?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Just Moved House, Need A Window Cleaner - 27th Dec 2009 3:34pm
You moved from Wallasey to Birkenhead??

Traitor!!! tease
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Just Moved House, Need A Window Cleaner - 27th Dec 2009 3:35pm
Ooh get you! Going up in the world raftl
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: Just Moved House, Need A Window Cleaner - 22nd Jan 2010 7:07am
spamup
Posted By: dave0123 Re: Just Moved House, Need A Window Cleaner - 23rd Feb 2010 12:30pm
Hi,

we use these seem very reliable and polite not the cheapest but you get what u pay for. www.clear-n-bright.co.uk
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Just Moved House, Need A Window Cleaner - 23rd Feb 2010 2:16pm
You've got plenty of time to wait because of the weather. Keep an eye out for one or ask your new neighbours.
Posted By: polo_phil Re: Just Moved House, Need A Window Cleaner - 23rd Feb 2010 4:01pm
I'm in CH41... but don't have a window cleaner...

I'll keep my eyes peeled
Moved from Wallasey to Birkenhead
First time you"ve had windows
© Wirral-Wikiwirral