Forums
Saw them on New Brighton beach as the tide was coming in. There seemed to be a lot of them.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Didn't have any movement, just like jelly-like beans???

Another sea-dwelling beasty:

[Linked Image]
I think they may be baby jellyfish. Clicky for life cycle of a jellyfish laugh I took a picture of a mahoooosive one yesterday, I'll upload it later/tomorrow.

That's one pissed off looking Pug raftl
I checked to see if she liked swimming in the sea. She didn't. laugh
Oooops raftl Can't keep Tarot out of it!! Good job she likes having a bath is all I can say no
She loves baths as they're warm but the sea was a bit too cold. Gave her one after it and it was full of sand!
Tarot's are like that all the time, as is her bed. She brings that much home, I suspect that so far we've had the equivalent of a whole beach in here raftl

As promised, the huge beastie from the other day. My foot is a size 7.5 - 8 so it gives you a rough idea of how mahoooosive the beastie was.

Attached picture jellyfish1.png
Attached picture jellyfish2.png
It almost looks happy - even though its slowly dying omg It looks like a smiley face being sick.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Station
[Linked Image]
That's the one Station happy
Posted By: Anonymous Re: What are these sea dwelling, transparent beasties? - 13th Jul 2009 7:30pm
Oh my Mars! How the delicious beans are! I wanna eat all them, rotating on the fire, wow, but the dog, I was confused, is it from Jupiter? confused
© Wirral-Wikiwirral