Forums
Posted By: DJ_Karl_David Nightclubs - under18s Lisence - 6th May 2009 2:08pm
Hi Guys

just wandering if anyone had any info about how i would apply for a license to hold under 18s nights in a nightclub, theres nothing for th ekids in wirral at the moment and thinking maybe this is a good idea.

Anyone with any info get in touch
Posted By: Peachy Re: Nightclubs - under18s Lisence - 6th May 2009 2:11pm
best person to speak about clubs is either scott or tony
Posted By: DJ_Karl_David Re: Nightclubs - under18s Lisence - 6th May 2009 2:17pm
i know abour promoting my own nights and stuff and and wi work in clubs every friday and saturday lol just need info ill ask my agent see what he says

Yes i have an agent!
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: Nightclubs - under18s Lisence - 6th May 2009 2:54pm
Our kids nights at D&E are managed by a company called Lush Clubbing (http://www.lush-clubbing.co.uk/)

So not really sure about this.

All I know is that all fridges MUST be locked, our security staff wear high vis, and all the staff are required to wear the club's staff uniform for visibilty.

Then there's the usual customer to security staff ratio, which I believe there must be extra staff on to cover this.

Might be worth getting in touch with the management team at the website above
Posted By: DJ_Karl_David Re: Nightclubs - under18s Lisence - 6th May 2009 3:34pm
Cheers mate.

Ive got a meeting with merseyside police next week to discuss it. im gonna be workly closely with them if i do it. not realy sure i can be bother with the hassle of promoting anymore plus i havent got a weekend off till august so im busy enough as it is dj'ing wise.

Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: Nightclubs - under18s Lisence - 6th May 2009 4:26pm
Have a chat with the local council about your premises license too, and as I also believe you need permission from them as well as the police

Your team might also have to have CRB checks done before you can even think about advertising, so make sure you have some cash available for that.

I had to have an extended CRB done because its children, which the manager paid for
Posted By: DJ_Karl_David Re: Nightclubs - under18s Lisence - 6th May 2009 6:13pm
yeah ive already had a CRB check to work with under 18s mate i used to play at alot in birkenhead last year so had to have one done then.

Thanks for info mate smile

Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: Nightclubs - under18s Lisence - 6th May 2009 6:25pm
check that mate, not sure if you need one every year

even though i have just had my 2nd one 4 years after the first raftl
© Wirral-Wikiwirral