Forums
Posted By: chiccy do you know what you are entitled to?? - 4th Mar 2008 11:14am
because we didnt do a quick simple check on this site ENTITILED TO to see...

when i was pregnant with kyle my 1st i never got the sure start maternity grant but the governement changed the guidelines over it an i found out 2 days before the cut off date that i was actually entitled to get it... £500 grant when you have a baby...

so for all with pregnant partners this is ideal...

Posted By: Mark Re: do you know what you are entitled to?? - 5th Mar 2008 8:54pm
Some good stuff there Chicceroo smile
Posted By: chiccy Re: do you know what you are entitled to?? - 5th Mar 2008 8:58pm
spanks alot laugh haha!!

seriously if u have a partner whos expectin or no of any 1 get them to check out that sure start grant!!!
Posted By: fordsteve Re: do you know what you are entitled to?? - 5th Mar 2008 9:27pm
good find hun really helpfull site thumbsup
Posted By: Anonymous Re: do you know what you are entitled to?? - 2nd Dec 2008 5:07pm
interesting site thanks for Sharing chiccy happy
Posted By: chiccy Re: do you know what you are entitled to?? - 2nd Dec 2008 10:25pm
even if u dont think u aregoing to be entitled its worth a check
Posted By: Handbag Re: do you know what you are entitled to?? - 28th Feb 2009 5:43pm
Just wanted to say a huge thankyou to you Chiccy for posting that webpage....

I went on there and did a check on what I am entitled to and found that the housing benefit and council tax benefit were shafting me for £200 more than they should have done... so come Monday I'll take my print out with me and go do battle!!!
Posted By: SoundLad Re: do you know what you are entitled to?? - 28th Feb 2009 11:09pm
gail fantastic site didnt know i was allowed anything but know i know i do great happy and thanks
Posted By: Handbag Re: do you know what you are entitled to?? - 2nd Mar 2009 9:13am
This website has been a godsend. I used it to calculate our housing benefit and Council Tax Benefit yesterday. My husband lost his job in December and we've been living on fresh air ever since... I found out that I was entitled to almost all of my housing costs and full council tax this morning after them making me pay £300 pcm towards my rent and only giving me £2 per week towards Council Tax... I rang the nice lady at the housing and queried the figure (make sure you ask for their full name before you start to querie your claim, you will find that they are a lot more helpful =P) she admitted that there appeared to be a problem and that it was my Tax Credit notification that was causing the problem. She told me that I would have to get a new document from Tax Credits saying I was no longer entitled to it any more as the last document didnt have that information on it. Anyway 5 minutes later the phone rang and she told me she was terribly sorry that a mistake had been made with my Tax Credit notice and that it DID say that we were no longer entitled to it any more... she is sending all the paperwork down to be reassessed!!

THANKYOU CHICCY XXX
© Wirral-Wikiwirral