Forums
Posted By: BultacoAstro Hot Chocolate - 10th Apr 2020 11:00am
Pachelbel`s Canon London Symphony Orchestra
Hi Been drinking a Very Popular drinking Hot Chocolate for a very long time mainly at bedtime and at Winter. I Noticed a while ago there is a dark slime at bottom of cup looks horrible. With them changing the coffee`s i do believe they have mucked about with the chocolate drink. They sold the small tubs for £3 and the family tub for £3 so if saw the family tub you crab a lot and stored ( Before Virus ). With us going into a recession believe they will come out with more New flavoring and more inferior coffee`s and drinking Chocolate. Might just go back to tea believe a bit more healthy as put a lot of weight on i think as bent down and pants ripped being locked up on Shield notice. I wonder if People still paying Gym Membership that would be crap if can not get out of contract. Take Care of Yourselves
Posted By: granny Re: Hot Chocolate - 10th Apr 2020 2:37pm
What are you asking ? If people are still paying gym membership ? I would say NO. they can be put on hold or period of membership extended.

Not sure about the hot chocolate bit ! confused
Posted By: BultacoAstro Re: Hot Chocolate - 10th Apr 2020 4:34pm
Fleetwood Mac The Chain
Hi just rambling about the companies who decided to save money by putting in less of the expensive beans and ruining my coffee`s in the process one after one. Always had my Hot chocolate to drink but don't know why all the slime at bottom of cup as never use to be there. The Gym was wondering if they play nice or they say "A contract is a contract so Pay UP". Getting a little Fat and need to take up swimming to get this weight of me when this is Over Thanks for Reply
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Hot Chocolate - 10th Apr 2020 7:42pm
A few Gyms

Originally Posted by Total Fitness
While your club is closed we’ll automatically freeze your membership for you if you haven’t already done so. No membership fees will be collected during the closure. If you’ve paid for your membership in a lump sum the same applies to you too and we’ll add the time for which we’re closed to the end of your membership subscription

Originally Posted by Invigor8
All direct debit payments for memberships will automatically be suspended from 21st March 2020 until Leisure Centres re-open and annual subscriptions will be extended in line with the closure period. All memberships and subscriptions will be suspended during this time and reinstated when centres re-open. There is no need to contact Wirral Leisure to arrange this.

Originally Posted by David Lloyd
What is going on with my membership whilst the club is closed?

All memberships are frozen, and we will not be taking any payments or fees during the Club's closure.

I have an annual membership paid for in advance what is happening with that?

Our plan is to extend your annual renewal date when the Clubs re-open. We will contact you once the club is open. Your Home Club will be in touch to go through this detail with you personally.
Posted By: cools Re: Hot Chocolate - 10th Apr 2020 8:27pm
I'm a member if the Village hotel gym in Bromborough and they have been really good , freezing memberships and when things get back to normal all members will be getting a £200 food voucher and an overnight stay.
Posted By: BultacoAstro Re: Hot Chocolate - 11th Apr 2020 10:52am
AC/DC Touch To Much
( Remember Don't Touch )
Thank you to All. The Bromborough Hotel is very Nice but unfortunately out of my pay grade most probably go to Oval. Take Care
© Wirral-Wikiwirral