Forums
Posted By: lincle Links View - 29th Feb 2020 3:33pm
Anyone know where the car showroom has disappeared to. There one day ,gone the next
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Links View - 29th Feb 2020 4:14pm
After the roof falling down just over a year ago they might move all their stock when they think the weather is bad?

There used to be a few garages did this.
Posted By: casper Re: Links View - 29th Feb 2020 4:35pm
It was there last week.
Posted By: lincle Re: Links View - 29th Feb 2020 7:27pm
It was there a couple of days ago .I would have thought to many cars to move temporarily & its boarded up. Police there earlier dont tell me someone pinched all the stock lol Its been there for years & years .
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Links View - 29th Feb 2020 9:45pm
Website is still live and has stock, looking for an Audi TT in decent condition so was looking on their website today.
Posted By: Salmon Re: Links View - 1st Mar 2020 7:59am
From another site it is simply that the owner has retired and the police car was there as the driver just wanted to wish him well.
Posted By: lincle Re: Links View - 1st Mar 2020 9:02pm
Anyone know what will happen to the site .Is it privately owned or Council ? x
Posted By: madrob Re: Links View - 6th Mar 2020 8:17pm
Robbie is the owner of the site I no him for years I have his number not yet asked him about it will let you all no when I do
Posted By: lincle Re: Links View - 7th Mar 2020 8:21am
Thanks Madrob any info would be appreciated
Posted By: madrob Re: Links View - 7th Mar 2020 8:44pm
He’s retired as he’s 70 years old and Carnt trust the people who work for him to look after it he’s been there 50 years
Posted By: lincle Re: Links View - 8th Mar 2020 9:21am
He deserves a long & happy retirement after all those years Madrob .If you do find out what uf any plans there are for the site will you contact me thanks
Posted By: lincle Re: Links View - 8th Mar 2020 5:14pm
PMd you Madrob
Posted By: lincle Re: Links View - 19th Jun 2020 8:35am
Still trying to contact owner or anyone who knows of future plans for the site.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral