Forums
Posted By: Itsme Kitchen Supplier & Fitter + other Recommendations - 16th Jul 2018 9:40pm
Hi

Can anyone recommend a a good place to buy a new kitchen and also someone good, but not too expensive, to fit it.

Also any recommendations for a good

- Plumber
- Electrician
- And someone who paints and wallpapapers

Giving the house a much needed update - so all recommendations greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance
I fit kitchens but would not be able to do anything before October, I use Howdens to supply and pass all my discounts on as fitters we are then offered an in hand payment which I have never taken (this is added onto your bill) this happens with all suppliers, Wren Benchmark etc.

You can get cheaper but you do not get onsite support or tech help.

B&Q, Wickes promise you the world and deliver little often with stock shortage making you wait for weeks or sometimes months.

More than willing to give advice free.
Thanks, Saltytom

That's a kind offer and your help would be much appreciated, but as a newbie to the forum I'm not certain how we now make contact though ?

Cheers
Have sent private message.
Hi, Have you ever fitted an Ikea kitchen and if so, do you recommend them?
Not only have I fitted them I have one, they take careful planning as you do not get a service void behind the cabinet so pipe work has to rerouted sometime. Fitters hate Ikea as they have to think about the job.
Would I recommend most definitely on my own kitchen my wife was able to put all the cabinets together. Easy to order online build your "Pick list"
Cabinets are deeper than standard by 40/50 mmm.
Thank you very much for your reply. I wish you lived in Surrey as my daughter is considering Ikea but needs reassurance!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral