Forums
Posted By: svstevie Who owns Sea view Meadows? - 18th Mar 2018 12:04pm
Need a spot of help and wondered if the collective mind of you folks can help. The piece of land between Leasowe Golf course and Leasowe Common that has been unused for about 10 years any one knows who owns it now?? I know it was sold to Land Planning group who were going to build on it but never got the permission from the Council. The Land Planning group was dissolved in 2015 and the company who deal with the dissolving of the company stopped acting for them last year. Any ideas folks????
Posted By: Norton Re: Who owns Sea view Meadows? - 18th Mar 2018 4:13pm
The only certain public source will be the Land Registry https://www.land-search-online.co.uk/
It will cost you from about £30.
Around 10 years ago it was only £7 - how's that for inflation?!!
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Who owns Sea view Meadows? - 18th Mar 2018 6:06pm
Sustainable Planning Ltd. IOM. bought some of the land around there, it might have been sold on or transferred to one of their many associated companies.

I've also tried to check it against the numerous plots of land the council own around there but to do that accurately is exceptionally tedious, doing a quick check they don't seem to own it.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Who owns Sea view Meadows? - 18th Mar 2018 6:32pm
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper
Sustainable Planning Ltd. IOM. bought some of the land around there, it might have been sold on or transferred to one of their many associated companies.

I've also tried to check it against the numerous plots of land the council own around there but to do that accurately is exceptionally tedious, doing a quick check they don't seem to own it.

But it depends exactly which bit of land we are talking about, the one I'm thinking about is where the four "squares" from a cross HERE
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Who owns Sea view Meadows? - 19th Mar 2018 5:48pm
Try ringing Leasowe Castle Hotel they may know
Posted By: Jervis55 Re: Who owns Sea view Meadows? - 30th Apr 2020 8:05am
I too would be interested to know what is happening with Sea View Meadows , can anyone help ?
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Who owns Sea view Meadows? - 30th Apr 2020 12:27pm
There doesn't appear to be any active planning permissions for the land.
Posted By: Jervis55 Re: Who owns Sea view Meadows? - 2nd May 2020 9:11am
Many thanks diggingdeeper
Posted By: willowsland63 Re: Who owns Sea view Meadows? - 16th Oct 2023 5:18pm
Hi i actually own 200 sq feet of the land and have a land registry certificate, along with i believe dozens of others who bought into LPG land banking scheme , a ex wirral council planner , name escapes me just now . the package was for investment in the development of drawings and planning been sold to a big developer , believe Red Row and Persimmons.

planning was never given and time and money set aside for the development ran out , i guess all of us either pass the land on to our kids or try and sell it on .Lpg did do some other successful schemes down south that did work out ..

the local solicitors involved were MSB i have tried to speak with them , but the chap who oversaw the project has now retired and MSB are reluctant to take any calls on it ..
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Who owns Sea view Meadows? - 24th Oct 2023 3:17am
Originally Posted by willowsland63
a ex wirral council planner , name escapes me just now

John Goode?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral