Forums
Posted By: venice Old toner cartridge - 26th Nov 2017 5:05pm
Is there anwhere that makes use of old toner cartridges? My brother b/w printer has just had a new one.
Posted By: venice Re: Old toner cartridge - 26th Nov 2017 5:20pm
(I'm meaning for charity purposes) Ive only the one , and the postal ones Ive seen so far , you need a minimum of more.
Posted By: Excoriator Re: Old toner cartridge - 26th Nov 2017 5:59pm
I too have three colour and one black one waiting to find a home. I am tempted to refill them manually, but am sceptical of whether the chips will be accepted by the printer. If a local charity can make some money out of them they are very welcome. I will happily deliver them.
Posted By: venice Re: Old toner cartridge - 26th Nov 2017 6:13pm
So far, the popular number for recycling toners seems to be 20 . Ive found a number to ring at the Oncology Centre Clatterbridge which Ill ring tomorrow and see what the position is for mini amounts. Will let you know , thanks Ex.
Posted By: muzzy2 Re: Old toner cartridge - 27th Nov 2017 12:15pm
Put them on Freegle, mine were taken quickly.
Posted By: snowhite Re: Old toner cartridge - 27th Nov 2017 12:19pm
Try them.

0800 433 2440
[email protected]
Posted By: venice Re: Old toner cartridge - 28th Nov 2017 6:08pm
Well, Ive done my best - 11 was the minimum anyone (including above SW thanks) would take . The Clatterbridge one just took me to the general recyclers that Tesco are involved with . So , Ive decided to hang on to mine and next time I run out, my printer will probably be on its last legs , so I wont mind chancing a refill on it . Wouldnt you think one of the local charity shops would take them in . They would soon have 20 and be able to get some money on collection..
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Old toner cartridge - 28th Nov 2017 9:08pm
Printer & toner cartridges
• Drop them in to the WEN office in the Sandon Building, Falkland Road, Wallasey, CH44 8ER Mon, Tues or Fri 10.30 - 1.00, there's a box in the entrance area. (NOT Epson cartridges or toners)
• or send to stinkyink.com using a freepost delivery label that you can download from their website: https://www.stinkyinkshop.co.uk/pages/recycling-empty-cartridges.
• Staples recycle printer and toner cartridges and give a £1 voucher towards new ones and also £1 to Child Line.
• Tesco Bidston or Heswall have a collection point in the store.

SOURCE
Posted By: venice Re: Old toner cartridge - 29th Nov 2017 9:54pm
Ah , excellent thanks DD, Ill keep a note of that site .
© Wirral-Wikiwirral