Forums
Posted By: Gold_Moon Need uPVC window removing and putting back. - 13th Jul 2017 7:02pm
Hi! I need my bay double glazed window taken out and put back so I can get furniture in, because having measured, the 3 piece suite I've bought ain't gonna fit through the front door! cry

Can anyone recommend someone please? I've yet to arrange delivery, but they wanted to drop it off tomorrow afternoon? If not convenient, I could maybe arrange for Monday?

Thanks for reading!
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Need uPVC window removing and putting back. - 13th Jul 2017 9:32pm
UPVC Repairs in Wirral Globe. Do you mean just taking out the glass or the whole upvc frame as well?
I did it myself (took the dg unit out) to get a large cabinet in and then out a few years later when we moved.
good luck
Posted By: Gold_Moon Re: Need uPVC window removing and putting back. - 13th Jul 2017 10:36pm
Yes, just the glass. Sorry if I wasn't clear! smile
Posted By: lincle Re: Need uPVC window removing and putting back. - 14th Jul 2017 5:00pm
Hi, Try John 652 5556. 07960406735. UPVC care & repair. He's done several jobs for me so I can recommend him. Great guy & very obliging
Thank you, lincle.

Sadly, the shop sold the furniture to someone else and refunded me because, "they weren't prepared to keep it longer than 12 today." no

Gutted! thumbsdown But also very irritated because I told them before buying it I was working this morning until 12:30! somad
Posted By: lincle Re: Need uPVC window removing and putting back. - 15th Jul 2017 8:45am
Thats dreadful ! You should name & shame the shop. Good luck finding more furniture
© Wirral-Wikiwirral