Forums
Hi all,

New to the Wirral and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions regarding a venue for watching the upcoming Rugby World Cup?

Not interested in any 'laddy' sportsbar just a nice pub where you can get a good pint and a good atmosphere for the England matches.

Thanks in advance, come on England! :-)

Dan

Try some of the rugby clubs and see if they are showing them--Think I may have seen a sign up on Wirral Rugby Clubs ground near clatterbridge

http://www.wirralrugbyclub.com/calendar/event/rugby-world-cup-event-218605
Posted By: Anonymous Re: New to the Wirral - Good pub to watch the Rugby? - 17th Sep 2015 9:55pm
Don't bother Dan.....Ireland all the way xx
Do what I do, get a box of beer from Asda and watch it at home, you'll be in great company and won't have to mix with the great unwashed.
Posted By: cools Re: New to the Wirral - Good pub to watch the Rugby? - 17th Sep 2015 10:40pm
That's what I'll be doing Lud, maybe not a box of beers for me but certainly a few. Looking forward to a good game and be screaming my head off for England. May the best team win Lollipop. Hi Dan hope you find a good pub and we all end up with a winning score.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: New to the Wirral - Good pub to watch the Rugby? - 18th Sep 2015 7:05am
Yes cools, good luck to England and let the best team win (Ireland). Oh!! Lud, you speak such wide words lol
Originally Posted by ludwigvan
Do what I do, get a box of beer from Asda and watch it at home, you'll be in great company and won't have to mix with the great unwashed.
Who you supporting Ludi?
Hi Dan. Welcome to the WikiWirral machine © Capt America 2008.

Depends what area you are in really, I watched most of the last World Cup Rugby in The Farmers Arms in Wallasey Village. You can get a decent pint and the atmosphere was good.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral