Forums
Posted By: bromguy43 push bike servicing - 20th Aug 2015 3:02pm
Anyone know or recommend a good person or place to have a road bike serviced brakes and gear adjustment etc...its a btwin triban 300road bike
Posted By: philmch Re: push bike servicing - 20th Aug 2015 4:18pm
Wheelbase on Dacre Hill is very good. I always go there for anything I can't do myself.
Posted By: Mark Re: push bike servicing - 21st Aug 2015 12:02pm
Halfords ive used in the past no complaints apart from there booking in process.
Posted By: j_demo Re: push bike servicing - 21st Aug 2015 4:47pm
i've used halfords (bidston moss one) in the past just for a basic gear set-up and they managed to charge me £35 for the privilege of messing everything up more than it already was, which was annoying.

offtherock cycles in wallasey are good lads, more suited to mountain bikes i think though, but they get the job done promptly and at a good price.

Birkenhead Cycles i've heard are good, but i haven't used them so can't comment.

i've just got my new bike from cyclehouse/cheshire oaks cycles and took it in the other week for it's 6-8 week service and they were brilliant, but i can't comment on their prices, my service was the free one.

Evans Cycles i've also heard very good things about, they're who i'll be using in future. Here's their price lists CLICKY
© Wirral-Wikiwirral