Forums
Posted By: granny Uncles and Aunties - 3rd Aug 2015 8:19am

A certain concern has been raised in my thoughts.

In connection with the lives of the separated parents of children and those who eventually meet another partner.

How many mother's with new live-in partners, introduce these men to their children as 'Uncle' ?

If you think about it, why would mummy be sleeping with the child's uncle, unless there is some sort of incestuous behaviour.

No wonder children's heads are messed up from an early age and the simple understanding of rights and wrongs in this land.

How many kids go to school and say my "mum sleeps in the same bed as my uncle", another says "my dad sleeps with my aunty" and they both say...." that's ok then, it must be alright if someone sleeps with her brother or sister !!!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Uncles and Aunties - 3rd Aug 2015 8:58am
No wonder children get a bit confused. There again, they probably just shrug their shoulders and continue texting meaningless drivel to each other. Completely oblivious to the fact that the world is going to Hell in a Handcart!
Posted By: starakita Re: Uncles and Aunties - 3rd Aug 2015 4:57pm
My ex is with someone & my kids call her by her name although since he took up with her they don't see him that much & the same will go if I meet someone.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral