Forums
Posted By: vampy1977 Plumber recommendations - 1st Mar 2015 6:01pm
Hi,

I am in need of a plumber to replace two sets of bathroom basin taps. Can anyone recommend a good reliable plumber near Prenton please? How much roughly will it cost? I have the basin taps ready.
Thanks in advance

Will
vampy1977
Posted By: Dilly Re: Plumber recommendations - 1st Mar 2015 6:26pm
Give Ianyam a shout on here. Very reliable and honest.
Posted By: vampy1977 Re: Plumber recommendations - 1st Mar 2015 6:52pm
Thanks Dilly. Have just messaged him.
Posted By: GeeMeister Re: Plumber recommendations - 1st Mar 2015 8:20pm
Hi, sorry to muscle in..i wouldn't mind knowing what he quoted as I too have a couple of taps needing swapping out. If he doesn't mind could you either let us all know his quote for labour and if there is any call out fee, if not would you mind pm'ing me with a recommendation for his work? Thanks
Posted By: Paul77 Re: Plumber recommendations - 6th Mar 2015 11:06am
Try PB plumbing based in moreton, no call out charge and has reasonable prices, never let me down in the past, very reliable

Posted By: Mark Re: Plumber recommendations - 6th Mar 2015 12:41pm
Give Dodie a call click me
Posted By: vampy1977 Re: Plumber recommendations - 7th Mar 2015 11:45pm
Thank you Paul77 and Mark for the recommendations, but I have already contacted Ianyam on here to come and fit the taps. Thanks again.
Posted By: ianyam Re: Plumber recommendations - 10th Mar 2015 7:35pm
Originally Posted by Dilly

Thanks Dilly.
Posted By: Smiler_ Re: Plumber recommendations - 11th Mar 2015 7:45am
Originally Posted by ianyam
Originally Posted by Dilly

Thanks Dilly.
Am after a outside tap fitting, but must have a non return valve and stop cock and a outside drain cock so i can drain pipe in winter so it does not freeze. Where i want it fitting will take no more than a meter of copper pipe
Posted By: vampy1977 Re: Plumber recommendations - 12th Mar 2015 7:49pm
Ianyam came out to my parents' house this morning and replaced 3 sets of basin/bath taps for us. Arrived right on time, very efficient, clean and tidy and charged an excellent price. Excellent professional service and very helpful. Highly recommended.
Posted By: ianyam Re: Plumber recommendations - 14th Mar 2015 7:40pm
Originally Posted by vampy1977
Ianyam came out to my parents' house this morning and replaced 3 sets of basin/bath taps for us. Arrived right on time, very efficient, clean and tidy and charged an excellent price. Excellent professional service and very helpful. Highly recommended.

Thanks vampy1977 for the work it was a pleasure to work for you and your family, call anytime.
Posted By: ianyam Re: Plumber recommendations - 14th Mar 2015 7:42pm
Originally Posted by GeeMeister
Hi, sorry to muscle in..i wouldn't mind knowing what he quoted as I too have a couple of taps needing swapping out. If he doesn't mind could you either let us all know his quote for labour and if there is any call out fee, if not would you mind pm'ing me with a recommendation for his work? Thanks

Tried to pm you but your over the limit, ianyam.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral