Forums
Posted By: Excoriator Who ram-raids a public lavatory? - 15th Dec 2014 1:24pm
Surely nobody is that desperate for a pee that they demolish a wall to get into a locked public toilet? Yet this is what seems to have happened to the one in New Ferry car park behind the Co-op.I whole wall has been demolished - I would guess at someone backing a truck into it.

It now carries a notice 'closed due to vandalism' but I wonder what really happened? Did someone in a lorry back into it by accident? or was it someone driven to breaking point by finding it closed? Simple vandalism understates the damage. An attempt at total demolition seems a better description.

If it is now finally demolished and removed, it would not be a great loss. It is, anyway, closed more than it is open. Apparently people in New Ferry do not need it until about 10:30 to 11 am which is when it opens, or after 3.00 pm which is when it is closed again. On Sundays and Bank holidays it is not needed at all, and often for no apparent reason it fails to open at all even during it's normal opening days.

I suppose people will have to go back to pre-victorian times and use alleys, or shop doorways to relieve themselves. They have to do this anyway for much of the time anyway!

We grow less and less civilised by the day!
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Who ram-raids a public lavatory? - 15th Dec 2014 1:32pm
More than likely one of the delivery drivers.
Posted By: Dilly Re: Who ram-raids a public lavatory? - 15th Dec 2014 1:33pm
Someone desperate for a tom tit I'd say smile
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Who ram-raids a public lavatory? - 15th Dec 2014 1:37pm
Who uses public toilets these days anyway?

I mean, they're all just full of bent coppers and gigolos according to the Wirral globe.
Posted By: snowhite Re: Who ram-raids a public lavatory? - 15th Dec 2014 1:42pm
Do you still have to pay money for a pee?
Posted By: Excoriator Re: Who ram-raids a public lavatory? - 15th Dec 2014 5:05pm
I mean, they're all just full of bent coppers and gigolos according to the Wirral globe.

It must get very crowded in there. There are very few left in Wirral now.

© Wirral-Wikiwirral