Forums
Posted By: Gold_Moon Any plumbers here? - 26th Oct 2014 12:20pm
Hi! smile I'm writing on behalf of my Dad. He wants some work doing in the kitchen and is looking for a good, reliable and affordable plumber to come and take a look at what needs doing and give him an estimate for the job.

The Wikiwirral forum has never let us down before so, any recommendations please? Thanks in advance!
Posted By: Dilly Re: Any plumbers here? - 26th Oct 2014 12:43pm
Give Ianyam a shout on here.
Posted By: Gold_Moon Re: Any plumbers here? - 26th Oct 2014 1:42pm
I've tried several times to PM him but I've received a "403 Forbidden" message every time!?

I'll just put my message here, and if anyone who knows ianyam can pass it on to him for me, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Posted By: Gold_Moon Re: Any plumbers here? - 26th Oct 2014 1:42pm
Hi ianyam! smile I'm writing on behalf of my Dad. He needs a plumber and you have been recommended to me.

As my Dad explains it, he's bought a new mains stop cock tap, and he needs it fitting.

Are you available to come and give us an estimate for the job please? Thank you in advance!
Posted By: Dilly Re: Any plumbers here? - 26th Oct 2014 2:17pm
Gold moon you are over your pm limit, if you clear and pm me I will give you Ian's numbers.
Posted By: Gold_Moon Re: Any plumbers here? - 26th Oct 2014 2:33pm
Done. I've somehow PM'ed myself several times!? LOL! Dunno how I managed that! idiot
Posted By: Dilly Re: Any plumbers here? - 26th Oct 2014 2:55pm
Hi for some reason wiki won't let me pm you. If you look at his posts you will see one how much to fit a bath, that has his email address and if you click on it you will have his numbers. Good luck.
Posted By: ianyam Re: Any plumbers here? - 26th Oct 2014 6:41pm
Hi Gold Moon I have emailed & pmd you. Thanks Dilly.
Posted By: Gold_Moon Re: Any plumbers here? - 28th Oct 2014 5:37pm
Thank you very much for calling today and squeezing our plumbing job into your very busy schedule, ianyam! smile And thanks to Dilly for the recommendation! smile

Just to let everyone here know, the work was done quickly, efficiently, at a great price by a very nice bloke! My Dad says you were EXCELLENT, and he highly recommends you to anyone who needs plumbing work done! smile

I LOVE this forum! laugh
Posted By: ianyam Re: Any plumbers here? - 28th Oct 2014 7:54pm
Originally Posted by Gold_Moon
Thank you very much for calling today and squeezing our plumbing job into your very busy schedule, ianyam! smile And thanks to Dilly for the recommendation! smile

Just to let everyone here know, the work was done quickly, efficiently, at a great price by a very nice bloke! My Dad says you were EXCELLENT, and he highly recommends you to anyone who needs plumbing work done! smile

I LOVE this forum! laugh

Thanks very much for this wonderful message Gold Moon, its always a pleasure to work for lovely people who appreciate my efforts, also thanks to Dilly for the recommendation. Call anytime
Posted By: Bizzybee1 Re: Any plumbers here? - 21st Nov 2014 3:03pm
I too have just had some plumbing work done by A&I Services. Thanks a lot, Ian, for your prompt, efficient and very reasonably priced service. Would certainly recommend smile
Posted By: Dilly Re: Any plumbers here? - 21st Nov 2014 3:14pm
Where's my commission ? smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral