Forums
Posted By: Elizabeth New Brighton - 14th Oct 2014 9:02pm
What happening with the roads in New Brighton, I haven't been in a couple of months. There's a lot of the pavement dug up by the arcades with temporary fencing around. Are they just fixing the pavement or is it something more exciting ?
Posted By: Willo_ Re: New Brighton - 14th Oct 2014 9:08pm
They are changing lay out of all the roads and you will be able to drive down Victoria road down to the prom
Posted By: Elizabeth Re: New Brighton - 14th Oct 2014 9:28pm
Originally Posted by Willo_
They are changing lay out of all the roads and you will be able to drive down Victoria road down to the prom
Oh, okay thanks for the answer. I also noticed that they're building apartments right next to the Floral Pavilion too which I'm sure has upset anyone living right behind there as it obscures their view.
Posted By: Gibbo Re: New Brighton - 15th Oct 2014 9:18am
That's good news, hopefully it will reduce some of the bottleneck at the roundabout by the 'Spoons if traffic doesn't have to go back on itself.
Posted By: DA_DIBZ Re: New Brighton - 15th Oct 2014 9:41am
Pay and display parking from the old Chelsea to morrison.
Posted By: Headcoat_TheMrs Re: New Brighton - 15th Oct 2014 9:46am
No plans for pay and display on prom....Restricted access via temp lights after half term on prom while they resurface the road.
Posted By: davew3 Re: New Brighton - 15th Oct 2014 3:18pm
Thought that was part of the 5 year plan, they were putting in a marina and a landing stage, did they get the money for that lot or is WBC playing the anticipation game whilst spending public money.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral