Forums
Posted By: mezmrz Pubs and Kids: Chucking out time - 1st Oct 2014 10:41pm
Tonight, me and my friend and his 10 year old son, who is an avid Liverpool fan were watching the Basel v Liverpool match in a pub in Liverpool City centre and the barmaid came up and told us when there was only 20 minutes left of the game that we would have to leave as kids are only allowed on premises until 9pm. The Rake in Ellesmere Port allows kids up until 10pm, so if we had gone there we could have caught the rest of the match, but that's too far away of a school night. Does anyone know of any pubs around the Birkenhead/Wirral/Liverpool City Centre area that allow kids to stay up until 10pm?
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: Pubs and Kids: Chucking out time - 1st Oct 2014 10:56pm
Do what normal people do and don't take kids into pubs.
Posted By: rocks Re: Pubs and Kids: Chucking out time - 1st Oct 2014 11:28pm
i dont think kids should be in pubs after 6pm!
Posted By: Gibbo Re: Pubs and Kids: Chucking out time - 2nd Oct 2014 10:40am
I'm not sure I'd want to take a young child to a football match shown in a pub, especially late in the evening. Too much swearing.
Posted By: Dilly Re: Pubs and Kids: Chucking out time - 2nd Oct 2014 12:30pm
Originally Posted by Gibbo
I'm not sure I'd want to take a young child to a football match shown in a pub, especially late in the evening. Too much swearing.

especially when Liverpool are playing smile
Posted By: mezmrz Re: Pubs and Kids: Chucking out time - 2nd Oct 2014 8:29pm
I
Posted By: mezmrz Re: Pubs and Kids: Chucking out time - 2nd Oct 2014 8:37pm
I wasn't asking for moral guidance on this issue. I was enquiring about whether anybody knew whether any pubs similar to the one I mentioned, allows kids in until 10pm, not how I should live my life. Incidentally, there was no swearing during last nights game anyway!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral