Forums
Posted By: Hannahirby Best place to get a new kitchen from - 22nd Aug 2014 8:56pm
Hi looking at buying a new kitchen from somewhere not too expensive but of good quality. Looked at wickes and b and q and wondered if there is anywhere else to look? Was told b and q cost a fortune to have them fitted with them and wickes is expensive. Any advice would be great kitchen would only need about 8 units x
Posted By: lansyp Re: Best place to get a new kitchen from - 22nd Aug 2014 9:32pm
hi ,dont know what your budget is but our showroom is in liverpool on picton road and we have a range of kitchens there at chestnut roofing .dont know what the prices are but may be worth a visit.
Posted By: rossie Re: Best place to get a new kitchen from - 23rd Aug 2014 7:01am
We used LCK Kitchens and Bedrooms Ltd 112 Seaview Road Wallasey The kitchen is fine and it was less than half of B&Q.and other.
They supply and fit.
I think if you are going for b&q etc it maybe cheaper to buy the units and get a local tradesman to fit.
Posted By: saltytom Re: Best place to get a new kitchen from - 23rd Aug 2014 7:36am
your message box is full
Posted By: Hannahirby Re: Best place to get a new kitchen from - 23rd Aug 2014 3:26pm
Hi, Saltytom just deleted my inbox messages. Went to B&Q and had a plan done with a good wooden kitchen and worktops and appliances for 4500 which i didnt think was too bad. Includes 9 units, oven, hop and integrated fridge and dishwasher. But we would fit ourselves. But wanting to look around at a few more and get more prices around that figure. Thanks
Posted By: Toffeenose Re: Best place to get a new kitchen from - 23rd Aug 2014 6:36pm
Cavalier Kitchens fitted me a new one about 7-8 yrs ago , and done a great job..
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Best place to get a new kitchen from - 23rd Aug 2014 8:00pm
Was going to say Cavalier Kitchens as well if its price.The fitting price was very reasonable as well.
Posted By: bigpete Re: Best place to get a new kitchen from - 24th Aug 2014 11:53am
Be careful - there are a lot of cowboys doing kitchens at the mo - go on recommendations not price.....
© Wirral-Wikiwirral