Forums
Posted By: katiechops increased police activity - 16th Jul 2014 2:24pm
Living in seacombe the sound of police/emergency vehicles is something that I'm used to, , however over the past month I cannot believe the increased amount of them in the area! Both from the Yellow vans up and down all day and night plus the very annoying full scale sirens Frome police cars, anyone have any ideas? Its driving me mad!!!!!
Posted By: paul110180 Re: increased police activity - 16th Jul 2014 6:56pm
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: increased police activity - 16th Jul 2014 7:27pm
Originally Posted by katiechops
Living in seacombe the sound of police/emergency vehicles is something that I'm used to, , however over the past month I cannot believe the increased amount of them in the area! Both from the Yellow vans up and down all day and night plus the very annoying full scale sirens Frome police cars, anyone have any ideas? Its driving me mad!!!!!
Depending on the direction, of course... I would say that Units dispatched from Manor Road station have a pretty much 'straightline' journey over to Birkenhead (other surrounding areas) through Egremont and Seacombe. I would think that they get 'there' quicker than by otherwise navigating Liscard/ Wallasey Tunnel area. Just a thought.
Posted By: Toffeenose Re: increased police activity - 17th Jul 2014 8:38pm
To be honest , i'd love to see a police presence around the Egremont area where i live.
Posted By: joycejones Re: increased police activity - 20th Jul 2014 12:02pm
you want to live on poulton rd they are up and down every day
© Wirral-Wikiwirral