Forums
Posted By: LittleFoote Modroc plaster of paris bandage - 16th May 2014 10:01pm
Does anyone know any local shops where I can buy plaster of paris bandage?
Posted By: Moonstar Re: Modroc plaster of paris bandage - 17th May 2014 8:19am
I have never heard of that, but perhaps a Chemist/Pharmacy could assist.
Posted By: rocks Re: Modroc plaster of paris bandage - 17th May 2014 9:26am
it seems cheapish on Ebay and with free p&p?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ModRoc-Pl..._DefaultDomain_3&hash=item5192186019
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: Modroc plaster of paris bandage - 17th May 2014 10:21pm
Originally Posted by Moonstar
I have never heard of that, but perhaps a Chemist/Pharmacy could assist.

About 30 years ago that's where you could buy it from. As it`s not a fast seller and the plaster goes "Off" most Hobby shops wont sell it. Best place is as Rocks says, Ebay.
Plaster on a bandage, used for modelling

Modroc is the generic name for Plaster of Paris modelling bandage.

This is the same material used in the medical trade use it for setting bones. Perfect for the professional artist and beginners alike - great for kids looking to make some 3D models too. Great for modelling scenery for railways models such as tunnels and landscapes and war games
Easy to use, you simply soak in warm water and shape -

Attached picture aa.jpg
Posted By: venice Re: Modroc plaster of paris bandage - 18th May 2014 8:01pm
I was going to get some for plaster of paris for my grandchildren to play with, making models from moulds --but then I saw this , so I think Ill wait till theyre a lot older .http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/lincolnshire/8303246.stm
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: Modroc plaster of paris bandage - 18th May 2014 8:09pm
Well, if she done as she was told and not left her hands in for 10 minutes it would not of happened.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Modroc plaster of paris bandage - 18th May 2014 9:04pm
I can remember trying to plaster cast my hand when I was in school to get out of a maths test, by saying I had a broken hand. lol
Posted By: LittleFoote Re: Modroc plaster of paris bandage - 19th May 2014 7:14pm
Thanks guys.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral