Forums
Posted By: Bennnylyon Warehouse / Farmer Barn to let - 24th Apr 2014 2:33pm
I was hoping someone could help me, I am looking to hire a Farm Barn or Warehouse between 50 and 100m square, it could be around any of the following areas, West Kirby, Hoylake, Meols, Heswall, Pensby, Irby, Greasby, Thingwall. It's to hold Martial arts classes wouldn't need anything fancy just lights and space, cheap and cheerful.

If anyone has any contacts / suggestions it would be most appreciated.

Thanks Ben
Posted By: j_demo Re: Warehouse / Farmer Barn to let - 24th Apr 2014 2:48pm
could you not also hire a venue? like a church hall or something??
Posted By: Bennnylyon Re: Warehouse / Farmer Barn to let - 24th Apr 2014 4:07pm
Hi J_Demo,

I have been hiring a hall but am looking at having it more permanent and moving a little more equipment in, punch bags speed ball, and a little weight training equipment.

thanks for the help!
Posted By: j_demo Re: Warehouse / Farmer Barn to let - 24th Apr 2014 6:45pm
Fair enough, good luck!
Posted By: valli Re: Warehouse / Farmer Barn to let - 24th Apr 2014 11:25pm
The old Champion spark plug factory in Arrowe brook rd has warehouse spaces to let.Also Some units on the Durley drive are often up for let,worth you having a drive around there to check them out.
Posted By: Bennnylyon Re: Warehouse / Farmer Barn to let - 25th Apr 2014 11:04am
Thanks Valli, i'll have a look over there, it's a difficult task finding the right space at the right price! I looked at the Arrow commercial park a while back but they only have huge warehouse left, the smaller ones they have would have been perfect!

No farmers on here looking to rent out a dry barn?

cheers

Ben
© Wirral-Wikiwirral