Forums
Posted By: shar215 liqiuds on flights - 8th Apr 2014 9:41am
my daughter is of to poland this friday with school she is flying with rynair .she can only take hand luggage . can anyone tell me how much liquids she can take (eg shampoo .conditioner ,shower gel )
Posted By: StuyMac Re: liqiuds on flights - 8th Apr 2014 9:48am
https://www.gov.uk/hand-luggage-restrictions/overview
Posted By: shar215 Re: liqiuds on flights - 8th Apr 2014 9:54am
yes it say check with airline ..but to phone rynair is not cheap it can cost up to £1.50 a min..
Posted By: shar215 Re: liqiuds on flights - 8th Apr 2014 9:58am
can she only take 100ml ..or a 100ml each item ?
Posted By: StuyMac Re: liqiuds on flights - 8th Apr 2014 10:14am
100ml of each item. The container must be no bigger than 100ml, for example, you cant take a 200ml bottle thats 1/2 full...

All these bottles need to be put in a clear bag, which, IIRC is available at the airport - but this bag size is also restricted..
Posted By: casper Re: liqiuds on flights - 8th Apr 2014 10:16am
100ml each item, must be in a transparent sealable bag, contents of which must not exceed one ltr transparent bag must measure no more than 20cm x 20cm, hope this helps.
Posted By: j_demo Re: liqiuds on flights - 8th Apr 2014 6:31pm
i have this going free & spare if you/she wants it?

it's 2 X 100ml bottles and 1 X 75ml bottle i think it is (it looks like it's 3/4 the size of the other 2) and includes screw on lids and also a small clear pot for other stuff??? and a nozzle type attachment. Also includes stick-on labels as you can see in the pic below. bought it for my trip to Paris last year but never used it, just put shampoo etc in my hold luggage. if you want it let me know and i can drop it off for you.

[Linked Image]

dimensions of the bag are 16cm X 17cm
Posted By: shar215 Re: liqiuds on flights - 8th Apr 2014 10:50pm
thx demo i wish i would of seen this before . she has been to asda and bought mini bottles of everything cost me a small fortune. but thanks anyway
© Wirral-Wikiwirral