Forums
Posted By: russell66 Carpet Cleaning Wirral - 19th Feb 2014 6:37pm
Can anybody recommend a GOOD carpet cleaner please ? Don't want to get any old cowboy, prefer to get somebody who comes recommended, anybody know any good ones ? bad ones to avoid ?
Thanks
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Carpet Cleaning Wirral - 19th Feb 2014 8:30pm
Cant recommend any as i did mine myself last time by hiring a rug doctor machine and fluid about £30

Am always delivering Homeclean leaflets and they have been around for years so presume they are ok

Posted By: russell66 Re: Carpet Cleaning Wirral - 20th Feb 2014 11:29am
We had Homeclean last time, they are USELESS. We got one of their "2 WEEKS ONLY" offer through the door, they have been doing this "2 weeks only" offer for years... TOTAL BANDITS THEY ARE. Carpets took days to dry and where still dirty. Chem-dry are WAY to expensive and I think they have gone out of business. There must be a decent carpet cleaner some where, Thanks for the reply.
Posted By: rossie Re: Carpet Cleaning Wirral - 20th Feb 2014 6:48pm
I purchased a carpet cleaning voucher off the Big Daily deal.
Appointments were made but not kept and the Big Daily Deal based in Caldy keep fobbing me off and will not refund my money.
So beware of such deals.
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Carpet Cleaning Wirral - 22nd Feb 2014 6:53pm
this guy does carpets-own small business--but dont know what he is like. Peter 07732656893
Posted By: kimpri Re: Carpet Cleaning Wirral - 22nd Feb 2014 7:27pm
I also clean carpets
Posted By: russell66 Re: Carpet Cleaning Wirral - 24th Feb 2014 1:43pm
Thanks for the replies, We used Wirral Carpet Care in the end. GREAT results and the price was not to bad either. Would highly recommend them. 07955 326558
© Wirral-Wikiwirral