Forums
Posted By: the_pope benidorm - 15th Feb 2014 3:53pm
Hi

I'm off to Benidorm tomorrow, does anyone know of any good places to go to

I have been on line to see but there are mixed reviews

Regards

Posted By: Anonymous Re: benidorm - 15th Feb 2014 4:01pm
oh how lucky are you.

I think you will love it or hate it. ( I love it )

iam going to honeymoon there, there's the old town which is always worth a look round, but you will be spoilt with all it has to offer. enjoy and send us a postie x
Posted By: the_pope Re: benidorm - 15th Feb 2014 4:05pm
thank you for a reply

we are going by Lavante beach, cant wait party
Posted By: cools Re: benidorm - 15th Feb 2014 5:28pm
i love benidorm have been a few times and will do so again. I prefer the old town and Poniente beach, but you have got the best of both worlds. I would reccomend The Secret garden to have a drink in. It is attached to one of the hotels in new town , you sit on arooftop terrace and if it hot you get gentley sprayed with a fine mist to cool yoyu down. it is quite expensive though so maybe only one then head down to Jumping jacks for cheap beers and watch all stag hen parties for a laugh! Dont forget to leave room for a Yorkshire pride meal. great value but huge!! Enjoy !
Posted By: Dilly Re: benidorm - 15th Feb 2014 5:37pm
There is a 22 mile down hill bike ride you can book, it's very easy going as you are taken up in a mini bus supplied with a bike and led down the mountain. The views on the way down are stunning, you stop for lunch and it's all for about 40 € a head. Ask at your hotel reception they should have leaflets. Enjoy your time there. Dilly.
Posted By: casper Re: benidorm - 15th Feb 2014 7:14pm
Plenty to see and do, Finestrat is worth a visit small bus ride from the old town Friday is market day, you can also get a local bus up to Guadalest if you feel fit,all the shops you can wish for down the Avenue mediterano, go and see sticky Vicky. as someone mentioned before you either love it or hate it, we've been four times, enjoy yourselves smile
Posted By: cools Re: benidorm - 15th Feb 2014 7:19pm
sorry i meant The Secret Fountain. Have fun.
Posted By: lansyp Re: benidorm - 15th Feb 2014 7:21pm
i went with me dad a few years ago ,wooki hollow is good for your dinner if you want english food ,i stayed at the rio park hotel which used to do two for one on drinks around 4 o'clock ,shop around as i believe you can stilll get a pint for a euro
Posted By: Anonymous Re: benidorm - 15th Feb 2014 7:54pm
"sticky Vicky"

shame on you casper . lol

but seeing her, is believing. YUK.
Posted By: the_pope Re: benidorm - 15th Feb 2014 8:32pm
thank you sooooo much for your suggestions

hey cools i will look out for the secret fountain/garden depends on how much i have had to drink

Dilly thanks for the info but no bike riding for me, even if it is down hill noonoo

casper & lansyp

the lads in work have said about Victoria, dont think the wife would approve,if i didn't have my lad age 9 & the wife with me i would be in there, pics & videos all the way, a euro a pint sound ok for me

thanks to all on wiki
Posted By: the_pope Re: benidorm - 15th Feb 2014 8:43pm
sorry harmony i missed you out

when is the big day, you should get wed out there on the beach

Posted By: Anonymous Re: benidorm - 15th Feb 2014 8:48pm
December, Wallasey townhall.

have a great hol. safe journey
Posted By: the_pope Re: benidorm - 15th Feb 2014 8:51pm
i got married in birkenhaed town hall, 13 years ago shocked

we are getting a a taxi at 5am so its bed soon, i have a 9 year old all hyped at the mo, not good cry
Posted By: lansyp Re: benidorm - 15th Feb 2014 10:40pm
just to let you know if you see vicci tell the ghost hunters as she has been dead for over a year ,i believe its her daughter now
Posted By: lansyp Re: benidorm - 15th Feb 2014 10:47pm
or apparently she isnt she was the last time i read up on it lol
Posted By: Anonymous Re: benidorm - 15th Feb 2014 11:12pm
am sure she was in last seasons, t.v Benidorm. she had a walk on part??? looked alive and well then.

just thinking that could have been over 12 months ago.
Posted By: DA_DIBZ Re: benidorm - 16th Feb 2014 2:29am
Love the place been three times. One place to go is The little village pub is run by English couple. Brilliant entertainment and a euro a pint Very nice people working there. The old town is great to. Enjoy wink
Posted By: the_pope Re: benidorm - 17th Feb 2014 3:39pm
hello all, got here ok

victoria is sill alive and kicking and her daughter, they do a night each i think, posters all over the pubs, she is on tonight at 11.30 bananalove
© Wirral-Wikiwirral