Forums
Posted By: karenjon medium and psychic - 11th Feb 2014 1:01pm
michael bryne medium and psychic any one been to see him or heard of him .
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: medium and psychic - 11th Feb 2014 1:34pm
I know a Mike Boyd- Medium
Posted By: donja457 Re: medium and psychic - 11th Feb 2014 4:08pm
I have seen him twice, once with a small group in a house and once in a rugby club. He is very good and scarily accurate. I would definitely recommend him.
Posted By: mrhanky Re: medium and psychic - 11th Feb 2014 8:43pm
Originally Posted by donja457
I have seen him twice, once with a small group in a house and once in a rugby club. He is very good and scarily accurate. I would definitely recommend him.

he can't be that good or he would of known the op was asking about him and already phoned them.
Posted By: chris58 Re: medium and psychic - 11th Feb 2014 9:08pm
Originally Posted by donja457

Do you have his contact details donja? Can you pm me?
Thanks
Posted By: karenjon Re: medium and psychic - 11th Feb 2014 10:14pm
Thanks think I will give him a try
Posted By: donja457 Re: medium and psychic - 12th Feb 2014 10:14am
You are over your pm limit. Michaels no is 07859810708.
Posted By: fish5133 Re: medium and psychic - 14th Feb 2014 5:53pm
If you believe and trust these mediums or psychics are genuine --where do they get their information from? The spirit world?

If you believe in the spirit world you might be interested in what the Bible has to say about it--its warnings and its guidance.

Like Reiki-- its always advertised as a nice pleasant thing but if you do a bit of home work you will realise the Reiki Healer is contacting spirit masters. I asked a practitioner who did Reiki and just massage what was the difference and got a guarded reply. Delving into and opening yourself up to the spirit world may have spiritual side effects.
Posted By: philmch Re: medium and psychic - 14th Feb 2014 6:32pm
If the medium / psychic can really speak with the dead then ask him / her for the deceased's national insurance number, mother's maiden name etc.

If they cannot do this (and I suspect NONE can) then they are con artists. People like Derren Brown and James Randi have exposed this rubbish many a time.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral