Forums
Posted By: Elyth Dentist - 18th Oct 2013 8:16pm
Hey all I was just wondering has the dentist on grange road west directly behind cole street school been moved? I went past there today and there was no signs about. I tried googling it but I couldn't find anything. I have a bottom wisdom tooth half in/half out my gum, think it might be stuck on my other tooth. Getting sore now frown not sure if anything can even be done at the moment as I am pregnant.
Posted By: Zubee Re: Dentist - 18th Oct 2013 9:07pm
Don't know about the dentist you're asking after but I can highly recommend Greg at Martins Lane dentists in Liscard.

Good luck getting it sorted.
Posted By: lord_thomas Re: Dentist - 18th Oct 2013 11:00pm
They have moved, 1 part went to St Catharine's hospital near the porters lodge Church road, not sure where the other part went
Posted By: DA_DIBZ Re: Dentist - 19th Oct 2013 2:04am
Originally Posted by Zubee
Don't know about the dentist you're asking after but I can highly recommend Greg at Martins Lane dentists in Liscard.

Good luck getting it sorted.

Bloody butchers there. Try Manor Road one lovey Chinese family. Make you very welcome. And dont rip you off unlike some.
Posted By: Sallybear Re: Dentist - 19th Oct 2013 5:31am
Hi that used to be my dentist and I moved when they did. I am now on Storeton Rd next to the nursery and they are amazing!! They will see you the same day and welcome new patients.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral