Forums
Posted By: Elizabeth Jewellery Repair - 16th Aug 2013 8:36pm
Anyone know of a good and reasonably priced jewellery repair shop on the Wirral? One of the prongs (or whatever they're called) holding the diamond in my engagement ring has bent and I don't want the diamond to drop out!

Posted By: Salmon Re: Jewellery Repair - 16th Aug 2013 10:21pm
You could try Allsorts Pasture Road Moreton , near to the old Moreton Picture House, CH468SA. They don't repair on site but send jewellery away.My wife's silver necklace cost £3.50 to repair a broken link.
Posted By: Finney Re: Jewellery Repair - 17th Aug 2013 5:34am
Try concept trading 182 bebington road. Its on the row of shops by bebington railway station. He used to be in birkenhead market. Tell him Ian recommended him ( he is my neighbour )
Posted By: Tatey Re: Jewellery Repair - 17th Aug 2013 6:46am
"Catheralls" of Mill Lane Wallasey. Very good & trustworthy & an old family business.
Posted By: derekdwc Re: Jewellery Repair - 17th Aug 2013 12:03pm
Have a walk down Grange Road starting with Pykes the jewellers (Charing Cross end) and enquire in several jewelry shops for an estimate
Posted By: Snodvan Re: Jewellery Repair - 17th Aug 2013 3:52pm
PR Jewellery - next to main post office in Liscard. Good people and very friendly. Will give good advice as well as do repairs.

Snod
Posted By: chris58 Re: Jewellery Repair - 17th Aug 2013 6:21pm
New Ferry there is a jewellers, can only say up from aldi, where the shops start. I know it's in block where Mullens optician is. It's been there years. Pattens 40 bebington road New Ferry 645 7570, my other half has just informed me! We always use them.
Posted By: Elizabeth Re: Jewellery Repair - 17th Aug 2013 7:26pm
Thanks for all the suggestions, will look into them smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral