Forums
Posted By: jessiikahh Please help! : Im looking for a 3 bed House - 15th Aug 2013 12:00pm
My last post got removed due to negative commrnts so please no negative comments

Im really struggeling ive had 2months notice to get out of my house ive looked for houses for 4weeks.. I still have 4-5weeks left

Estate agents are taking the mic with fees and not returning them if declinded which is a lot of money when you dont really have it to throw away

Im looking for a 3 bed.. me and my daughter and due in feb with 2nd child
Must accept dss

Not in birkenhead or wallasey

Need to be closer to family.. bromborough eastham new ferry bebington etc..

Please if anybody knows of any landlords could you pass there number over to me please im really desprate

Thanks
Posted By: sunnyside Re: Please help! : Im looking for a 3 bed House - 15th Aug 2013 12:11pm
Hello Jess.
the local authority have a duty to help, either with council property or refer you to a housing association, or they put you in temporary accomodation,you will be homeless soon so i would make the local housing office, my first port of call
also shelter may help, also contact your local housing association.
it does appear if on benefits your children under ten can share even if opposite sex and under one is nil points, whether the same applies to private i do not know. look on line for private landlords and property agents in wirral.
tell all the relevant people you will be homeless from a certain date. hope this helps.
Posted By: jessiikahh Re: Please help! : Im looking for a 3 bed House - 15th Aug 2013 12:20pm
I have informed them thanks but they wont do anything until im actually homeless they said and they just put me in somewere like the pembrooke an di dont fancy taking my kids there frown

I have all money up front and a garentor for new property its just getting estate agents to accept frown
Posted By: lansyp Re: Please help! : Im looking for a 3 bed House - 15th Aug 2013 12:35pm
There is a house behind me on the wood wood estate that has been empty for ages they have all been done up so there not bad looking houses now and its right on the edte of the estate so not too bad ask the council am sure they would be happy to rent it out
Perhaps as a suggestion with time being short, just get the local paper loads of adverts for private landlord places, don't be too fussy on location, get somewhere for now, and then take your time to look for the long term. Pembroke is for young people you wouldn't be put there with kids. Just get your deposit and months rent in advance together and you should be fine. There is loads in the paper, even some with negotiable deposits etc.
Have you looked on Gumtree yet? I think someone else suggested Gumtree too.

I looked on the site after reading your initial post, and saw one that seemed like a good fit in what you're looking for.

It said it accepted DSS with a guarantor and it was in Bromborough too.

Have a look at the website, I'm sure there's new places added each day.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral