Forums
Posted By: MissM Date ideas in Wirral + surrounding areas? - 30th Jul 2013 11:14am
I'm not sure where to post this so please move if this isn't the right place. I'm in a LDR and my boyfriend is coming up to visit me in a few weeks. We've visited New Brighton (cinema, meal and drinks in the evening, pier during the day) which he enjoyed and Liverpool (bars at night, Albert Dock during the day) and I want to take him somewhere else this time but I'm not sure where, but I want to go somewhere romantic/fun ideally doesn't cost too much as Im a bit skint at the moment. Any ideas? We're both in our late 20s if this helps.
Posted By: HannahP Re: Date ideas in Wirral + surrounding areas? - 30th Jul 2013 12:11pm
Hickories!!!! then a nice walk down West Kirby beach??
Posted By: granny Re: Date ideas in Wirral + surrounding areas? - 30th Jul 2013 12:12pm
Chester. Walk around the city walls, have a coffee on the Rows whilst watching the world go bye. Some useful info on the following link, which was posted a few days ago.

https://www.wikiwirral.co.uk/forums...97/Chester_advice_please.html#Post810197

and this also:

https://www.wikiwirral.co.uk/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/811580/Day_out_vouchers_wanted_any_id.html

Posted By: eggandchips Re: Date ideas in Wirral + surrounding areas? - 30th Jul 2013 12:49pm
champagne, chocolates and spend the weekend in bed, he'll be made up
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Date ideas in Wirral + surrounding areas? - 30th Jul 2013 1:03pm
oulton park
Posted By: Wench Re: Date ideas in Wirral + surrounding areas? - 30th Jul 2013 2:43pm
Ness Gardens then Parkgate for an ice cream smile
Posted By: sue_w Re: Date ideas in Wirral + surrounding areas? - 30th Jul 2013 5:19pm
Merseytravel saveaway £4.80 each will get you to Southport. Walk down Lord St, stopping for a coffee, take a boat out on Marine Lake or the tram down the pier.
Posted By: venice Re: Date ideas in Wirral + surrounding areas? - 31st Jul 2013 3:09pm
Go and scramble up Thors Rock on Thurstaston Hill like big kids and sit in the dip in the top for a romantic kiss.(or a romantic paddle depending on the weather lol) Then walk up to the top of the hill and sit on a rock whilst you view Wales together . Down again and walk the 150 yds to the Cottage Loaf for a pint or snack.
Posted By: Gibbo Re: Date ideas in Wirral + surrounding areas? - 1st Aug 2013 10:03am
Evening picnic / BBQ at Thurstaston.
Posted By: sean Re: Date ideas in Wirral + surrounding areas? - 1st Aug 2013 10:56am
The gun site
Posted By: HannahP Re: Date ideas in Wirral + surrounding areas? - 6th Aug 2013 11:55am
Originally Posted by _Ste_
oulton park

thumbsup thats my sort of date ha!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral