Forums
Posted By: futurepast Help in writing a buisness plan please - 14th Jul 2013 9:12pm
Hello all I'm looking for someone to help me with an idea I have for forming a buisness which will be set up as a social enterprise,the help I would like would be in putting my idea's together as a formal buisness plan, this might suit a retired person or someone with a bit of spare time on their hands. My work commitments over the next 2 months or so just won't allow me the time needed to put into the project, please in box me if any one is interested, I am prepared to pay a reasonable small fee on completion if sattisfied with final buisness plan. Thank you in advance.
Posted By: chriskay Re: Help in writing a buisness plan please - 14th Jul 2013 9:52pm
You're over your PM limit.
Posted By: futurepast Re: Help in writing a buisness plan please - 14th Jul 2013 9:57pm
Now cleared thank you
Posted By: futurepast Re: Help in writing a buisness plan please - 16th Jul 2013 12:03pm
Chriskay has kindly agreed to proof read and check puncuation, but Still in need of someone to put my ideas's into writing, can anyone help please?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral