Forums
Posted By: paul110180 model boat - 7th Jun 2013 12:46pm
Hi all I'm looking for some 1 to help me get my boat on the water it needs electronic parts batteries etc. It has engine and prop and servo think I only need a 2 channel I'm looking for some 1 with lots of spares and know about rc many thanks . There's nothing worse than having a toy and not bein able to play with it .
Posted By: Raven61 Re: model boat - 7th Jun 2013 3:06pm
why don't you go down to New Brighton when the Model Boat Club are there, I'm sure they'll give you some help & advice.
http://wallaseymodelboatsociety.co.uk/
Posted By: paul110180 Re: model boat - 7th Jun 2013 4:25pm
I went down there today got abit of advice about what I needed but no 1 come forth with any spares ha maybe the old guys love a shed full . I don't cash to spend on parts at tho mo so that's why I was asking for spare parts ha .
Posted By: yewgarth Re: model boat - 7th Jun 2013 7:37pm
Hiya Paul, i was one of the ones you were talking to at the lake today. Most of the boaters down there don't usually have a lot of spares and just buy bits when needed. However, I've got a Subaru imprezza with 27mhz radio and stick battery for £35 if you want it? The speed controller should be ok for it too although its not electronic. Then all you need is your charger. The car's a bargain even if you wanted to use it. Pm Me.
Posted By: paul110180 Re: model boat - 7th Jun 2013 8:10pm
Hi m8 Yeh you where the guy who bothered to chat with me ha .... Unfortunately due to unemployment I couldn't possibly afford that money sorry maybe is be better to sell the boat .
Posted By: yewgarth Re: model boat - 7th Jun 2013 9:38pm
Sorry to hear it, there's still still plenty of bits if you look around. Bye the way, what are you like with decorating?
Posted By: paul110180 Re: model boat - 8th Jun 2013 7:31am
I'm good at painting
Posted By: venice Re: model boat - 8th Jun 2013 7:59pm
If no one on here can help, why dont you take it to either the model boat lake at New Brighton, or the one in Birkenhead near Bidston Tesco. Probably knowledgeable folk there who would be happy to help.(Mind you,Im imagining a small model - perhaps yours needs more open space.
Posted By: paul110180 Re: model boat - 8th Jun 2013 8:02pm
I'm selling it on here now bargain
© Wirral-Wikiwirral