Forums
Posted By: Jingojay ebay - 6th Jun 2013 10:42pm
i am tryin to sell somethink on ebay when it says lidt item it then tels me to ad my numbetr and area code to send me a pin when i type it in it says i have done it wrong but all my info is right help plz
Posted By: Willo_ Re: ebay - 6th Jun 2013 10:57pm
Originally Posted by Jingojay
i am tryin to sell somethink on ebay when it says lidt item it then tels me to ad my numbetr and area code to send me a pin when i type it in it says i have done it wrong but all my info is right help plz
I advise you to re check the details you have put in, you must of done a mistake, and when you find it, you will kick your self, as it will be something staring right at you.

I would say to do a screen print, but your details would be there for all to see, check and re check.

If its a phone number try putting a space in between dialing code, or if you have a space, try taking space out.
Posted By: Jingojay Re: ebay - 6th Jun 2013 11:24pm
i comes up in a red box what i am doin wring its my number it says enter area code and a phone number and i have but it alway says wrong i tryed 0151 and +44 and i am on my phone and cant do spacers its doing my head in smirk
Posted By: Willo_ Re: ebay - 6th Jun 2013 11:40pm
Wait until you are at a computer to do it.
Posted By: woofie Re: ebay - 7th Jun 2013 5:34am
When you enter your mobile number, try without typing in the +44. If that does`nt work, miss out the fist number o, and just put in the rest of the 10 digit#. I`m sure i once had the same problem and that was the solution.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral