Forums
Posted By: Anonymous What's all this then ? - 20th May 2013 6:41pm
Just refreshed the wiki site a few mins ago. Waited and waited and waited............ whilst the dooferiser in the top left hand corner of the page went round and round.....

Whilst losing the will to live, I noticed some crap in the bottom corner along the lines of img1.jurko.net(?) What the hell is this? There's enough crud floating about to slow things down, but this seems to be new. Not impressed. Who's trying to get info out of me or the site now? mad
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: What's all this then ? - 20th May 2013 7:53pm
Try putting img1.jurko.net into googles search engine.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: What's all this then ? - 20th May 2013 9:09pm
I did. Obviously Google was the first port of call. All it came up with was bumf about wallpaper, avatars etc. How would that be connected with the great slow down? Interestingly, it is now back to "normal" and that jurko crapola isn't showing. Wallpaper, avatars???
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: What's all this then ? - 20th May 2013 9:15pm
The slow down would not be connected to avatars. The page would of contained an avatar and just paused on loading it till the connection was back to normal. cheers
Posted By: chriskay Re: What's all this then ? - 20th May 2013 9:35pm
I often find delays in moving from one page to another on wiki and a few other sites.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: What's all this then ? - 21st May 2013 7:42am
Thanks folks. I'm hesitant to say this, but the slowing down sketch seems to wiki related, rather than other sites I regularly tap into. Just the way the dice fall I guess?

I must be patient... I must be patient... I must be patient... I mus... CLICK !! grin
© Wirral-Wikiwirral