Forums
Posted By: tommo101 bank of 4 new cameras on woodchurch road - 27th Mar 2013 3:48pm
does anybody know what the bank of 4 new cameras are to be used for that have been installed beneath the existing camera by sainsburys on woodchurch road? no doubt they are part of another revenue making scheme against the motorist...so just wondering before i fall victim! thanks in advance for any help on this
Posted By: turnip Re: bank of 4 new cameras on woodchurch road - 27th Mar 2013 5:07pm
I'm sure if you stay within the law and are a safe driver you have nothing to worry about. Always makes me laugh when people warn about speed cameras and such. You shouldn't be speeding in the first place.
Posted By: Davefabo Re: bank of 4 new cameras on woodchurch road - 27th Mar 2013 9:10pm
Havent seen them but possibly Automatic Number Plate Recognition cameras.(ANPR) used by the Police, local authorities and other public authorities ( such as MI5) to track people.
Posted By: davew3 Re: bank of 4 new cameras on woodchurch road - 27th Mar 2013 9:57pm
Originally Posted by turnip
I'm sure if you stay within the law and are a safe driver you have nothing to worry about. Always makes me laugh when people warn about speed cameras and such. You shouldn't be speeding in the first place.

Problem is not getting caught if your naughty and speeding the problem is who is minding the minder? or is this the EU watching people?, you know we can't be trusted, we are just plebs.
Posted By: Chopper1979 Re: bank of 4 new cameras on woodchurch road - 28th Mar 2013 4:06pm
probably number plate recognition for entering sainsburys car park like the ones in upton sainsburys. They give oyu like 2 hrs of parking or something maybe.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral