Forums
Posted By: Elizabeth Any Good Dentists out there ? - 26th Mar 2013 1:30am
I'm looking for a good dentist on Wirral (coming back to live there this year smile )
Anyway, whether NHS or private I'd be grateful for any ideas please.
I'll be living in Prenton/Oxton area but don't mind travelling to anywhere on Wirral as long as they're good!
Posted By: SUExx Re: Any Good Dentists out there ? - 26th Mar 2013 7:50am
Glencairn dental practice,bebington.
Mr speechley is head dentist, wonderful man well for a dentist lol.
Posted By: turnip Re: Any Good Dentists out there ? - 26th Mar 2013 9:02am
I use the one in Upton on church road. Really good, explains everything and really is a top dentist. I've also been referred to the Arno dentist in woodchurch for a tooth removal and he was great too! I really have a fear of going to the dentist but these guys put me at ease.
Posted By: paxvobiscum Re: Any Good Dentists out there ? - 26th Mar 2013 10:10am
I go to Mr Patel at Hoylake (NHS) Dental Practice and have had no problems. If having difficulty finding a dentist as a temporary measure you can have treatment at Liverpool Dental Hospital. The students are well supervised. A neighbour of mine who was going abroad had free titanium implants done.
Posted By: Gibbo Re: Any Good Dentists out there ? - 27th Mar 2013 4:10pm
I go to Balls Road Dental Practice, they're great.
Posted By: Wench Re: Any Good Dentists out there ? - 27th Mar 2013 8:06pm
I have an extreme phobia of the D - need diazepam just to get me into the building, let alone the chair & to open my mouth (those that know me, don't say a word). I was told about Arrowe Park Dental Practice and have to say, they are fantastic! They couldn't do enough to help and put me at ease. They're that good, I had treatment today and I'm going back to get other bits done. That's unheard of for me smile
Posted By: Mogzie Re: Any Good Dentists out there ? - 27th Mar 2013 8:11pm
Greasby Dental Practise. Never had a problem with them.
Posted By: fender01 Re: Any Good Dentists out there ? - 27th Mar 2013 8:23pm
Mr. Ho. manor road, liscard. I have a phobia about dentists, but this chap, really puts you at ease. He explains everything to you, and the pain relief is really good. I would heartily reccomend this dentist.
Posted By: Elizabeth Re: Any Good Dentists out there ? - 27th Mar 2013 11:25pm
Originally Posted by Wench
I have an extreme phobia of the D - need diazepam just to get me into the building, let alone the chair & to open my mouth (those that know me, don't say a word). I was told about Arrowe Park Dental Practice and have to say, they are fantastic! They couldn't do enough to help and put me at ease. They're that good, I had treatment today and I'm going back to get other bits done. That's unheard of for me smile

I must be one of a kind because I love going to the dentist, quite often I almost fall asleep when reclined in the chair smile
Posted By: Elizabeth Re: Any Good Dentists out there ? - 27th Mar 2013 11:27pm
Thanks for all the replies, I'll give them all a ring when I get back there and see which ones are taking on new patients etc
© Wirral-Wikiwirral