Forums
Posted By: Chopper1979 Air Rifle Shooting/Hunting - 6th Mar 2013 4:52pm
Just wanting to know if anyone has any idea where you can approach a landowner about rabbit hunting/pigeons etc with air rifle 12ft/lbs limit.
Any information would be appreciated- preferably on the wirral somewhere.
Thanks in advance.
Posted By: delta6 Re: Air Rifle Shooting/Hunting - 7th Mar 2013 8:17am
chopper, id be interested in this too if you're happy for me to tag along. fully crb'd if that makes any difference.
cheers
lee
Posted By: Chopper1979 Re: Air Rifle Shooting/Hunting - 7th Mar 2013 9:54am
Hi Lee, Yeah I have no probs with that as I would be a lone gunner otherwise lol.
I am going to be looking around and will let you know and you could do likewise.
I have never been majorly into it but did as a kid but these days if you get caught without permission you are going to jail and fined. Best being responsible and getting a reliable place with permission.
Also my rifle is rubbish that i currently have so when I find a place I am just going to get a precharged pneumatic .22 with scope- but not going to part with the cash until i find somewhere.
Posted By: delta6 Re: Air Rifle Shooting/Hunting - 7th Mar 2013 10:55am
excellent. thanks mate.
yes i'll do the same. have some contact with friends at the market gardens on leasowe road so hopefully we can get something there. will let you know.
im the same as you. used to do it when i was younger. i still have my original webley tracker carbine which is still in great condition together with a 4x40 nikko scope. both original as the day they were bought.
Posted By: Chopper1979 Re: Air Rifle Shooting/Hunting - 19th Mar 2013 12:45pm
Well still no joy lol
© Wirral-Wikiwirral