Forums
I always feel fit and alert on the days I am at work,8 hrs at work and travel time of about 70 minutes(there and back).At home on weekends or days off I feel tired,run down and usually have a nap in the afternoon which I need but feel bit"groggy" when I wake up.I have 4 dogs but don't think I am alergic to them,any ideas?
Posted By: turnip Re: Always seem not well at home,don't know why. - 5th Mar 2013 6:07pm
Any sign of damp? Sometimes damp can make people ill. Also do you stay active at the weekend or do very little as I find doing not much makes me more tired.
Posted By: pepe26 Re: Always seem not well at home,don't know why. - 5th Mar 2013 6:21pm
Have you a carbonmioxide alarm ?
Posted By: rocks Re: Always seem not well at home,don't know why. - 5th Mar 2013 7:14pm
when i was a teenager id come home from school and start falling asleep and suffered bad headaches, the doc sent me on all kinds of tests EEGs/xrays and found nothing, weeks later my mum changed her fire to find out it had been leaking carbon monoxide and my chair was right next to the fire, once it was changed i was back to normal
Posted By: Katryn Re: Always seem not well at home,don't know why. - 5th Mar 2013 8:07pm
Originally Posted by pepe26
Have you a carbonmioxide alarm ?

withthat
We have radiators,a boiler and a gas fire that we never use,do we need a Carbon monoxide detector?
Posted By: Salmon Re: Always seem not well at home,don't know why. - 5th Mar 2013 11:09pm
Information on here may tell you.
http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Carbon-monoxide-poisoning/Pages/Symptoms.aspx
Posted By: pepe26 Re: Always seem not well at home,don't know why. - 6th Mar 2013 8:52am
What price health ? Get down and buy one pronto
The symptoms you describe are typical of carbon monoxide poisoning. It could be your boiler, get it checked and get that alarm.
Had my alarm for ages, best advice ever more, get one. Whole family wiped out by CO from a gas fire and it was well publicised. People tend to forget about their boiler being a source too.
And get a Gas Safe engineer to inspect all appliances ASAP
Posted By: DA_DIBZ Re: Always seem not well at home,don't know why. - 6th Mar 2013 11:46am
Crazy me and the other half were chatting about this last night. With just moving house we were a bit worried, wether everything was fine so I ordered one last night of amazon for £17 from £36.
Kimpri1 is givng one away on the Free Sale part of the site just needs batteries give him a shout.

Dave
© Wirral-Wikiwirral