Forums
Posted By: catlover Dyson home energy plan - 14th Feb 2013 12:07pm
Has anyone had any dealings with the energy project being offered by Dyson

We have been offered a loft insulation and a new combi boiler as part of the scheme but the person who came round to assses the energy rating asked some very intrusive questions..just wondering if anyone else has been approached

thank you
Posted By: Elizabeth Re: Dyson home energy plan - 15th Feb 2013 4:33am
Dyson as in the company that make vacuums? Out of curiosity what kind of questions did they ask because you'd think they'd only be interested in knowing about how much energy your house uses, and also I hope they had some form of ID before you let them in your home?
Posted By: Tatey Re: Dyson home energy plan - 15th Feb 2013 6:30am
Elizabeth, I think it is a different company. I have seen their vans on the Wirral.
Posted By: Salmon Re: Dyson home energy plan - 15th Feb 2013 11:08am
You do need to be careful with these companies allegedly promoting government schemes, there was a thread on here recently where somebody was offered heaven and earth to sign up.The salesman was elusive when the prospective purchaser pushed him for details and when they talk of 40% or 50% off then as always the question is off what? Remember companies issue list prices simply so that they can then offer "discounts" off that list price.So many con men out there we need eyes in the back of our heads and elsewhere.If this is the Dyson you have been approached by then they seem genuine enough
http://www.dysoninsulations.co.uk/testimonials.php
Posted By: catlover Re: Dyson home energy plan - 15th Feb 2013 12:35pm
Many thanks for commments..maybe I am just being a little bit wary
Posted By: Salmon Re: Dyson home energy plan - 15th Feb 2013 2:54pm
You can't be too wary where spending money is concerned.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral