Forums
Posted By: TishKing Can anybody recommend a builder for a drive?? - 31st Jan 2013 9:20pm
Hi. We want to convert the front garden into a drive. I've got the council coming round to quote on dropping the curb and painting the white line (about £1000 I believe) but I need somebody to quote to do the actual drive.

Can anybody recommend somebody who is reasonably priced and reliable. Struggling to get people to get a quote!

Thanks
Try. Alan Roberts from hoylake 632 2703 tell him neil mc. Gave you his number
Thanks Neil. I'll get hubby to give him a ring.
Posted By: fcdeve Re: Can anybody recommend a builder for a drive?? - 31st Jan 2013 9:58pm
Hi we are company from Birkenhead and we can give you a free qoute any time.We have reasonable prices and are very reliable and hard working team.We may give you references if needed.Other details at www.fcdevelopments.co.uk . Our contact details mob.07516305400, email: [email protected]. Thanks
Posted By: raymondo Re: Can anybody recommend a builder for a drive?? - 31st Jan 2013 10:11pm
http://www.facebook.com/messages/1620410654#!/unique.pavings.3?fref=ts
Posted By: rossie Re: Can anybody recommend a builder for a drive?? - 31st Jan 2013 10:20pm
07725228760 kevin Jackson. He is very cheap and very professional. He did ours seven years ago and I have passed his name around and everybody has been pleased with the job and price.he puts very solid foundation s in
Have you tried the Wirral Council Trading Standards? - they list tradesmen/women who have been recommended

http://www.wirral.gov.uk/my-service...er-advice/wirral-trader-scheme-consumers
try this person he has a website also and I dont think you need the council to drop the kerb he can do it

For a free quotation on your new driveway call Steve Molloy on 0151 677 6133
If I remember correctly the council insist on carrying out any work on public footpaths,massive insurance liabilities to be considered.Steve Molly is a top bloke though.
block paviors,paving flags, concrete, tarmac, or stone chippings? Makes a difference in cost especially if the builder you get has to subcontract.
Try clearview driveway 08000321299 very good lads
Thanks guys. Not sure on what kind of drive we want, it will depend on the price. I'll definately give a cal. To a few that have been suggested. Thanks
© Wirral-Wikiwirral