Forums
Hi everyone.
I am in the process of applying for schools for my little girl.
I really wanted her to go to liscard primary school,
however we are not in the catchment area.
We have the best shot at Park Primary but i have
heard mixed reveiws.
Is it a good school? Anybody had any problems there?
Thanks,
Gina
Posted By: jenscho Re: What are peoples views on park primary school? - 17th Jan 2013 10:26pm
My little boy is currently in F1 in Park and from what we have experienced it's a great school. Just go in one day and ask to be shown around and they will. The children all seem happy enough. I think there is their ofsted report on their website too
Posted By: Wiggi77 Re: What are peoples views on park primary school? - 17th Jan 2013 10:46pm
Send her to liscard primary then. There is no catchment areas. We live in liscard and my daughter started at Peter and Paul's new Brighton last year. Put it at the top of your list and the reasons you want her to go there
Posted By: rossie Re: What are peoples views on park primary school? - 19th Jan 2013 10:16pm
Be careful if liscard is over subscribed catchment areas kick in and you are back of queue for next choice.

Hi I have a little boy in F2 and my daughter is In year 5 my oldest son went to park primary aswell. I've had no problems at all, the teachers are really helpful and my kids are really happy there.
Thanks everyone. Just dont know much about the school but its nice to hear children are happy there.
Iv been told by liscard primary themselves that im.not in the catchment area and theres a slim chance of getting in as park is my catchment. Thankyou smile xx
Gina GO AND LOOK . . . we did and by not phoning up we had 1 school who kept us at the office and passed us a form to apply, school 2 welcomed us in, shown us around. We seen the kids working and playing and we thought that was enough for us.

Go and see you will know it's a gut feeling honestly.
That realy is good advice,go look and go by your gut feelings.
i can't see it from where i currently am, so i have no view of it to report... sorry.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral