Forums
Posted By: scousemouse Police incident Westbourne road Birkenhead - 10th Jan 2013 9:47am
Anybody know what's happened on Westbourne Road its sealed off and scene of crime are there someone said a shooting last night don't no if that right

Thanks in advance
Posted By: jessiikahh Re: Police incident Westbourne road Birkenhead - 10th Jan 2013 10:40am
My v jut come that way said the whole of te road covered in police wearin all black standing in rows dead close together ??
Posted By: 4nelson4 Re: Police incident Westbourne road Birkenhead - 10th Jan 2013 12:16pm
Yes iv`e only just been allowed back onto the close (warwick). The police knocked at the door at 01:45 this morning and said shots was fired at the house on the corner I think that`s 21 westbourne and did I her`e anything. Took the kids to school this morning and there were bullet holes in the front door when I got back from the school I was told nobody in nobody out.

The shots were fired at 19:30 last night and those officers have just moved onto the close to do a search here.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral