Forums
Posted By: coops soil and rubble which needs clearing away - 17th Dec 2012 5:44pm
I have an area at the front of my house , mainly soil and rubble which needs clearing and taking away.Anyone know anyone who could give me a price please?
thank you in advance
Posted By: lansyp Re: soil and rubble which needs clearing away - 17th Dec 2012 7:18pm
corfe do a grab and shift service but dont know how much
Posted By: coops Re: soil and rubble which needs clearing away - 17th Dec 2012 7:57pm
Thanks i will give them a call
wink
Posted By: Dilly Re: soil and rubble which needs clearing away - 18th Dec 2012 8:06am
Give Joe tuck a ring, very good rates.
Posted By: coops Re: soil and rubble which needs clearing away - 18th Dec 2012 12:59pm
thanks I have rang Joe and he is popping over to give me a price tomorrow .Sounds like adecent guy so thank you
I've used Joe Tuck for rubbish removal several times , nice bloke & cheaper than a skip !
Posted By: fish5133 Re: soil and rubble which needs clearing away - 18th Dec 2012 10:01pm
Gas board are doing work around prenton village road and their grabber truck has been removing stuff. they May be intersted in a cash job if the rubble is already in a pile.
big area? or just a pile from some work?
Posted By: coops Re: soil and rubble which needs clearing away - 19th Dec 2012 8:28am
Thanks It is not a huge amount but it is mixed , rubble and soil .Joe Tucker and Corfe calling today to give a price .Fingers crossed neither are too dear otherwise i will have to have a go myself with rubble sacks and numerous trips to the tip!! Thanks again
Posted By: saltytom Re: soil and rubble which needs clearing away - 19th Dec 2012 8:48am
Fish a good mate of mine who worked on the utilites company wagons has just been sacked for doing a little cash job picking up soil etc from his brothers garden.
Posted By: coops Re: soil and rubble which needs clearing away - 20th Dec 2012 5:38pm
Sadly Corfe or Joe did not turn up , i know it has been raining but they were calling to give a price .
Looks like i will have to try and bag it and get to the tip somehow .Thanks to all suggestions though much appreciated .
Posted By: Pickle Re: soil and rubble which needs clearing away - 28th Dec 2012 10:19pm
Hi did you get your rubbish sorted ? We have a small pick up and charge reasonable rates.ian & carol...Prenton
© Wirral-Wikiwirral