Forums
Posted By: Willo_ Any one repair petrol remote control cars - 1st Dec 2012 12:06pm
Is there any one that can help please.

Back in April my Brother died a horrible death.

But before he got really bad, he wanted his petrol remote control car fixed so he could give it to his son, so we took it to a shop in New Brighton, and after nearly a year, still not fixed (oh by the way it's my fault for not keep going in every week to check up) (idiots)

They knew the situation, and they knew how bad my brother was, when he managed to go to shop every couple of days in really bad health.

When car was taken in, my brother paid £10 upfront, and they told him if they could not fix it, they would return the £10.

Any how I get car back to day with bits stripped of it, that where on it when it was taken in.

They have said they will not give the £10 back (to be honest if that £10 means so much to them, so much to call my brother a lier) they can keep it.

I would really really like to get this car fixed, so I can give it to his son, which is why my brother tried to get it fixed before he passed away.

"I cant say anything else about this shop, as just thinking about the way they have acted, makes my blood boil"

Is there any one that would like to take this job on, of trying to source parts and repair it please.

At least I will have furfilled one of my brothers wishes.

I am not bothered about cost, I just would like it completed.
Posted By: Willo_ Re: Any one repair petrol remote control cars - 1st Dec 2012 12:15pm
This is the car http://badrcnitro.absolutewebhosting2.co.uk/Product-199/-/Nitro-Powered/Nanda-BD8-Nitro-R-C-Car

It needs a pin on front suspension, and the car shell
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: Any one repair petrol remote control cars - 1st Dec 2012 12:33pm
Try PM 'ing Wheels,I think he is into this sort of thing.
Posted By: Willo_ Re: Any one repair petrol remote control cars - 1st Dec 2012 12:35pm
Originally Posted by ludwigvan
Try PM 'ing Wheels,I think he is into this sort of thing.
Thank you.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Any one repair petrol remote control cars - 1st Dec 2012 4:33pm
Heart warming story, any chance of naming and shaming this terrible shop so we can avoid it in the future?
Posted By: lansyp Re: Any one repair petrol remote control cars - 1st Dec 2012 9:22pm
burger i will see if my daughters boyfriend can help he buys and repairs these for extra cash so he may be able to help
Posted By: mrhanky Re: Any one repair petrol remote control cars - 1st Dec 2012 10:01pm
drop it in to me if you want, andre next door has got a few knocking round, can see if he's got any bits.
Posted By: Willo_ Re: Any one repair petrol remote control cars - 2nd Dec 2012 8:10am
Originally Posted by Sanchez
Heart warming story, any chance of naming and shaming this terrible shop so we can avoid it in the future?
Am certain I wont be allowed to name it, but just type in google wallasey model shop
Posted By: Wheels Re: Any one repair petrol remote control cars - 2nd Dec 2012 10:34am
I know the shop. Not very reliable tbh.

Andre is sh|t hot with cars.

There is a rolling Chassis on eBay http://bit.ly/QXBfTS

That should replace all the bits you need and leave you with extras for the future smile
Posted By: Willo_ Re: Any one repair petrol remote control cars - 2nd Dec 2012 10:54am
Originally Posted by Wheels
I know the shop. Not very reliable tbh.

Andre is sh|t hot with cars.

There is a rolling Chassis on eBay http://bit.ly/QXBfTS

That should replace all the bits you need and leave you with extras for the future smile
the parts on that are different to mine
i am a modeller and quite often go into kit stop in oxton road birkenhead, very helpfull and quite often see colin in there fiddling with rc cars, dont know anything about rc cars but may be worth asking in there
I was going to suggest the guy on oxton road. Been there many years.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral