Forums
Posted By: shenniko Halloween - 11th Oct 2012 12:04pm
Hi all,

Looking for some info here..

I have a 2 year old boy and am looking for a sort of Haloween event to take him to.

I dont really want to take him trick or treating (even though thats the main point of it..).. It's just not the same as when i was a kid, most people are either abusive or just ignore the door..

So i was wondering if there were any events for toddlers in the wirral area that i could take him to on Halloween?

Many thanks

Robbie
Posted By: elliott39 Re: Halloween - 12th Oct 2012 11:31am
Hi Robbie
Cammell Laird sports club are doing a halloween party.
This is run by Character-party palace, ticket only event tickets are 2pound and you can ring them on 645 3121, if you are on face book look up character-party palace for more info.
Hope this is of use
Ian
Posted By: kevinhit Re: Halloween - 12th Oct 2012 8:55pm
Originally Posted by shenniko
Hi all,

Looking for some info here..

I have a 2 year old boy and am looking for a sort of Haloween event to take him to.

I dont really want to take him trick or treating (even though thats the main point of it..).. It's not the same as when i was a kid, most people are either abusive or just ignore the door..

Theres a halloween party 6pm - 8pm at for children under 12 at Knockaloe Hall, 28 Bridle road, bromborough 328 5690/3274601
£3 per ticket

So i was wondering if there were any events for toddlers in the wirral area that i could take him to on Halloween?

Many thanks

Robbie
Posted By: kevinhit Re: Halloween - 12th Oct 2012 9:02pm
Messed up a bit on the above reply!

Halloween Party/ DJ, games, prizes
6-8pm
Knockaloe Hall
28 Bridle road
Bromborough
0151 328 5690
327 4601
£3 per ticket